17| Don't Leave Me

"αℓℓ ωє нανє ιѕ ησω

"αℓℓ ωє нανє ιѕ ησω."
— Shihori Obata

°°·.°·..·°¯°·._. s e v e n t e e n ._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°

"Let's start with the first exercise: withdrawal."

"What might that be?"

You were evidently frustrated at how easily you were capitulating to the man. Letting him mark you, confessing to be a psychopath, going through therapy.

Was he that potent?

"Social withdrawal is avoiding people and activities you would usually enjoy." The boy explained nonchalantly like he'd just ordered some food, pulling the covers of his sheets close to his body as he nestled in his bed after a long, hectic day. "It's typically considered a disorder, but it also specifically used to treat other disorders."

"My last braincell just died trying to comprehend this."

"You didn't have any to begin with." He snapped, before exhaling once more. "You can't actually stop seeing Jeongguk. But what you can do, is remove him from your social media accounts. Delete all photos, videos, memories - anything that you feel links you to him."

"Are you crazy?"

He sighed once more before blinking slowly. "This is only temporary. Till you're fully recovered."

He earned silence. Silence dripping with reluctance, he presumed. Almost like he could perceive your annoyance through the cellular device.

"Can't do that."

Taehyung was barely startled at your denial. Honestly, he'd already predicted an extremely irrational response, and you had reacted far more sensibly than his expectations.

Feeling the absence of an other option, he resorted to Plan B.

Enticement.

"How about this..." He offered. "You get a reward after every exercise you accomplish."

You felt your eyes narrow slightly at the tantalizing turn your conversation took. His breath, regular and orderly as clockwork, planted a seed of suspicion within your mind. Like he was prepared for this.

"What kind of a reward?"

The boy rolled his eyes. "When I say reward," He paused for a moment - as he found himself hesitating to complete the sentence, "it doesn't always mean kinky stuff."