9| I'm Fine

1. school is shit.
2. wattpad had been glitching for A MONTH at least
3. i fucking hate myself ugh.
4. black Swan is lit OMGSLSSKWLSK.

that's pretty much it.

"му нσυѕє нαѕ α яσσм ƒσя α¢нє

"му нσυѕє нαѕ α яσσм ƒσя α¢нє."

— Noor Unnahar

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· n i n e ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Jimin's eyes remained unmoved from his ceiling, its pale white color caressing comfortingly his tense, drunk mind.

"You messed up, bro." Taehyung wasn't sober as well as his lazily draped eyelids could tell.

"I know."

"You should've ended it before coming back if you knew you weren't the type for relationships." His voice was no less than a growl, its abrupt, grave voice making Jimin shudder.

Of course Taehyung had to be furious. He'd barely heard the girl's name minutes ago and apparently didn't even have a face to the name, but his drunk, non-cooperative mind took matters in a completely different manner.

The lethargic elder was sprawled across his own couch, incapable of facing the other without having guilt flash in his eyes. He was of the thought that letting out his little secret would ease him up, but the promised ecstasy was taking too long.

Her tar black eyes.

Her heart-shaped lips smiling upon at him.

Her delicate palms.

Everything about her entrapped in his mind like a lingering, blissful memory.

Blissful enough to smother Jimin with its penitence. It caused him to whine, writhe and sob, like on reflex. The whine wasn't the cute, childish one you'd hear from your younger sibling. It was the kind to escape from a wounded prey's lips.

He couldn't let go.

He missed her.

He yearned for her possessiveness, her roughish domination mere seconds after she made coy remarks and hid her face in her hands. Not that he was going to express that to Taehyung, but at that point, everything seemed pretty crisp and clear.

His glassy eyes served as windows to an almost demolished framework of emotions. A building that would collapse soon.

This was entrapment.