23| Your Eyes Tell

"ιт'ѕ ησт ƒσσℓιѕн; ιт'ѕ ƒυ¢кιηg ωιℓ∂

"ιт'ѕ ησт ƒσσℓιѕн; ιт'ѕ ƒυ¢кιηg ωιℓ∂."

— George Crabbe

·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y - t h r e e ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·

You were ablaze. Ablaze with a fiery passion that coursed through your veins, refusing to be extinguished without proper action.

And that was how you magically found yourself planting - no, thrusting open-mouthed kisses that automatically littered the chisel of his jawline and travelled along his neck.

Taehyung remained pinned to his bedroom wall by your surprisingly strong grip. You held him in front of you, hearing his irregular heaves and occasional breathy moans, which was music to your ears.

"Look how desperate you are, slut." You placed a finger at his temple, gently stroking it along the side of his face. Relishing the way he shivered under the bestowed touch. "Do you want mommy to show you how you're mine?"

Pause.

Then, slowly, he gave an excruciating single nod like his life depended on it.

"Words, my prince." The corners of your lips upturned. "Use words."

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes," He inhaled, as if preparing himself to say something he'd never thought he'd utter, "m-mommy."

Smiling, your mouth latched onto his neck once more, lips brushing across skin. He sharply inhaled when he felt his skin being nipped at a particular spot, and after a few more attempts, he grunted.

Jackpot.

You peppered kisses all over his sweet spot before swooping in to litter the blank canvas with messy marks. Taehyung's hands immediately shot out to grasp your hair, tugging at the follicles with sheer need as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Shit." He murmured, perceiving overwhelming gratification as you repeatedly hit his sweet spot. His head was pressed against the wall, firm enough to make him dizzy in an exciting way.

Lips forming a small smirk against his hot skin, you scoffed, "How could you so credulously believe that a random bitch could make you feel the way I can?"

Taehyung only gulped in response, his throat feeling very dry.

On hearing no words, you looked up only to see the ravenette's crinkled eyes opening slowly, strawberry lips slightly parted with eagerness to be pleased.