3| Stigma

"ѕнє'ѕ ησ gσ∂∂єѕѕѕнє'ѕ α мσηѕтєя

"ѕнє'ѕ ησ gσ∂∂єѕѕ
ѕнє'ѕ α мσηѕтєя."

— Frank Miller

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t h r e e ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

You covertly followed your prey along the corridor, stopping for covers at regular intervals. It hadn't been long since you'd last attempted the Sherlock role, thus your skills were pretty efficient.

No detail of his went unobserved by you, almost as if you were taking notes - including counting the number of wrinkles on his scrunched nose as he talked. All this from a corner that hopefully provided enough concealment.

Once you were certain that his lanky friend was gone and the coast was clear, you pulled out your phone and meticulously aimed its camera at the boy - quickly capturing his image. You shifted it about a bit for better angles, and it would've been much better if he just stopped moving so much.

Once Jeongguk's hand was inside the locker, most probably placing some books, his entire body a little surprisingly stable, you didn't waste time drooling over his taut biceps and took more pictures.

I'll delete some later.

Just kidding.

I am not going to waste this beauty.

His brunette hair wasn't hovering over his face like it usually covered his forehead, thus scrutinizing his beautiful side profile proved effortless.

You'd never known when you'd wet your lips as you even made a short video clip. The sight, perfection in its humanly form was short-lived. He was soon done with his locker and had started walking.

Approaching where you were hidden, unfailing to mention.

Fuck.

Adrenaline in your bloodstream as you completely pushed yourself behind the cemented pillar. Your breath sharpened upon footsteps loudening as he came nearer, and so did your heartbeat.

All you could do was pray. Just as your hands lifted to adopt a defensive pose whilst your mind ran through possible excuses, all ready for a wide pair of eyes, you noticed another presence in the empty hallway. A little far away, but positive.

And he seemed to have caught you as you'd known from the unmistaken frown on his face. Gesturing him to act normal was your first instinct since he was in Jeongguk's trail of vision as well.

"Y/N?" The ravenette put his acting skills into action.

"Y/N?" The other male questioned perplexedly.

"Yeah, she's here," Taehyung answered, pointing at your disquieted self.

Jeongguk approached faster, appearing from behind the pillar before interlocking aggrieved eyes with your freaked-out ones.