26| Does That Make Sense?

"ℓєт мє ωαη∂єя ωιтн тнє σηєѕ нσ αяє тαηgℓє∂ ιη тнє ѕтαяѕ αη∂ тєтнєяє∂ тσ ρяσмιѕє

"ℓєт мє ωαη∂єя ωιтн тнє σηєѕ нσ αяє тαηgℓє∂ ιη тнє ѕтαяѕ αη∂ тєтнєяє∂ тσ ρяσмιѕє."

— Dreamers

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y - s i x  ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Why the fuck is he staring at you?

...read the crumpled epistle you held in your hands. Apparently, you had received the paper ball from an angry Jeongguk. Its aim for the back of your head was enough proof.

Carefully, you minimally turned your head to lock eyes with him. Giving him a confused gesture by crinkling your nose.

The brunette jolted his head to the side, motioning to the unidentifiable male situated directly behind your desk. If it weren't for the roaming teachers, he wouldn't've wasted time in confronting the dude instead of asking you.

You gave a small shrug, genuinely unaware. The warning which flashed your expression being the only thing keeping the boy in his seat. Jeongguk huffed, his chest heaving out in indignation.

"I have to protect you, you know."

Your lips turned into a sneer as you comprehended what he mouthed. A humorous flashback of the same boy passed out and neatly tied up beneath you making you chuckle.

Jeongguk frowned.

You ignored his perplexity, shifting your gaze to the person ahead of him. The left side of your face resting on cool wooden desk, your lashes fluttered at the sight of the lean boy. He, however, was unaware of the psycho stalking him and had his gaze settled on the scribblings sprawled across the chalkboard. Every now and then, he'd ruffle his raven strands out of his eyes. But those sneaky bastards would drop back within seconds. Like satin flowing on a smooth table.

He couldn't be qualified brawny, but his biceps did slightly flex underneath the fabric of his shirt as he lifted his arms. They did feel tough when you held them, smooth when you ran your nails across and desperately pierced the flesh. They didn't have protruding veins or anything, yet they were strong enough to lift you up as he fucked you against the wall.

And that was the way you liked it.

You didn't even notice when a dreamy sigh left your lips, catching the attention of the one-and-only, brunette. He followed your trail of gaze only to see it destined to Taehyung, a sharp grunt making its way out his mouth.

Jeongguk looked away, almost feeling like he was third-wheeling the duo. He felt so out of place, so unreachable and pathetic as he focused his wary eyes on his textbook.