16| Promise

So my delulu ass opened up Wattpad today.

I WAS FUCKING SCREAMING WHEN I SAW 1K reads

I WAS FUCKING SCREAMING WHEN I SAW 1K reads. i can not express how thankful i am to every single reader out there, who decided to give his/her precious time to my little book. i'm so proud to have a supportive circle, who genuinely cares for me and my bizarre passion for writing. shoutout to all my homies x.

and if you're a ghost reader, i love you too. okay i won't bore y'all, so let's get started with the damn chapter already.

________

"ѕтσρ му нєαят, αη∂ му вяαιη ωιℓℓ ѕтαят тσ вєαт

"ѕтσρ му нєαят, αη∂ му вяαιη ωιℓℓ ѕтαят тσ вєαт."

Ay.En

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· s i x t e e n ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Your heart hammered against your chest whilst your barely-awake feet dragged themselves toward the vacant cubicle. A hand frantically clutching the fabric that rested against your chest as you heavily panted.

You had cut him.

Once you were within the somewhat privacy of the toilet, you dropped to your knees on the dirty floor while hurriedly grasping thick strands of your hair away from your face.

Earlier, you'd just been blessed with an unfortunate glimpse at your best friend's body when you decided to stalk him through the gym showers.

And it was when you were reminded of the atrocity you'd committed. Your stomach threatened to churn up your sweet lunch as those painful engravings never seemed to have left your mind.

A second later, you found yourself retching upon the revival of that slick, red blade twirling in between your fingers and pushed out all the contents of your bowel. The disgust kept you throwing up for around fifteen minutes - until you heard an alarmed knock at the door.