38| Filter

"ℓєт ιт нυят тнєη ℓєт ιт gσ

"ℓєт ιт нυят
тнєη ℓєт ιт gσ."
— r.h.sin

°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t h i r t y - e i g h t ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

Jimin didn't think of himself as a pessimist, but he wasn't expecting much from the brunette when he'd expressed his determination within a single statement.

He also didn't keep high hopes when Jeongguk frantically crawled around the room - as much as the chain tied to his ankle allowed him to - in order to look for any object that could be helpful.

"Dude," Jimin sighed, sitting still whilst the clinking sound of the younger's metal cuffs coursed through the dingy room.

Jeongguk didn't seem to notice - or perhaps he did and chose not to reply, fraught gaze traveling as far as it could. The elder sighed once again, "Jeongguk, stop. There's no point."

Clink, clink, clink.

Before Jimin could part his lips to speak again, he was immediately cut off by the frustrated younger boy, "You think I don't know there's no point?"

Jeongguk whipped around, lethargic lines creasing the corners of his nose, cheeks and forehead as he snapped, "But how well do you think I'll die knowing that I didn't even try to get out?"

"Don't be overdramatic, you're not dying."

The resentful glare in Jeongguk's orbs wasn't left undetected. His tone was undoubtedly low, but his eyes pierced screams.

"Oh yeah, speak for your food-aspirated ass."

"I'm sure your parents-"

"My parents are not fucking superheroes who perceive radiations of my goddamn distress!" Jeongguk couldn't help but raise his voice, "It's almost been forty-eight hours, which I'm not sure because there's no fucking clock here. I sometimes go weeks without contacting them, so its nothing alarming for them."

"What about your girlfriend?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose, pale lips pursing into a chapped, straight line, "Coming to think of it, you're not a fucking loner, where are your friends?"

"They-" Jimin opened up, but was quick to realize Jeongguk's point and instead, answered lowly - as if to remind himself, "It's only been a day."

"It's not the time duration that's going to kill us here, Jimin. It's that toxic shit your sister - being a photography major and not even knowing that DNA exists in our fucking body - keeps mindlessly injecting into us."