20| Daydream

"ιт тαкєѕ gяєαт ¢συяαgє тσ ѕєє тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιη αℓℓ ιтѕ тαιηтє∂ gℓσяу αη∂ ѕтιℓℓ тσ ℓσνє ιт

"ιт тαкєѕ gяєαт ¢συяαgє тσ ѕєє тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιη αℓℓ ιтѕ тαιηтє∂ gℓσяу αη∂ ѕтιℓℓ тσ ℓσνє ιт."

Oscar Wilde

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

No strings attached.

Words that had never literally been spoken, nor had the famous rule been declared.

But it was so obvious.

The ravenette had said that he was getting a good fuck in exchange for dwindling your desire for another boy. That bitch had the audacity to say that.

And as you stared in his annoyed eyes, which, in return, evidently saw nothing but a blurry figure interrupting his encounter - you saw that he had meant it.

He had meant what he never said; there weren't going to be any strings attached. Just two people who counsel each other, promise a bright future and then hook up with other girls at a college boy's party.

"Um, do you mind?" He gestured to the girl in front of him, who was frustratedly trying to cover her almost-bare body.

You stiffened.

The only thing you couldn't understand was why you felt so weird? Not awkward by the sight in front of you, but the feels of it being the person so close to you?

Taehyung had two colors, you realized. The one that assured you that he would never forget you. Who uplifted your self-esteem. Who made you feel not worthless enough for people to pity.

And the other one. That stood in front of you, ablaze drunken eyes still wondering why you hadn't left yet.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Nothing helped clear out his vision as your familiar voice pierced his eardrums like a fork mushing in a plate of scrambled eggs.

"Y/N?" He finally whispered.

The other girl simply stared at you both gawking each other. Then, she wisely wore her scattered clothes - or rather, her pieces of clothes, and left.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, bending down to pick up his button-up.