24| Lie

"ιgησяιηg тяυтнѕ ƒσя тємρσяαяу нαρριηєѕѕ?"

— Adhya

°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y - f o u r ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

"Listen, I gotta take this phone call." Taehyung murmured, evidently frustrated at his ringing phone.

"Okay."

You lifted your head off his bare chest, excusing the boy as he lifted himself off the bed to walk toward a secluded area, his ass swaying with every step.

Something fervent about aftercare made your heart flutter, and it wasn't the soft breeze that danced its way through the curtains, caressing your skin like silk on a smooth surface. The current carried a strong scent of roasted cinnamon, indicating the presence of a nearby bakery.

You exhaled, missing the warmth of his skin in mere seconds. It was a feeling you weren't sure you could name; all you could confirm was that you weren't going to get sick of it anytime soon.

Clutching the white sheets in order to cover your chest properly, you waited for him to return. The entire bed radiated a citrusy aroma, causing you to sink deeper and deeper into its softness.

The more you thought about it, the more you realized that it was your longest time staying together after doing it. An hour, at least.

A smile lit your face once you saw Taehyung return. He, for some reason, did not return the gesture. Instead, his expression seemed a little crestfallen.

"What's wrong?" You asked whilst straightening yourself, looking at the boy seat himself beside you.

"Jimin's coming over." He answered. "Is that cool?"

You sucked in a sharp breath. It was completely involuntary - the thought of him finding out about your stunts was really horrifying.

"You can go home with him." He gave a small smile, trying to enlighten the freshly wrecked mood.

He too, was disappointed that the night had come to an end. Just really good at concealing it.

"No." The word couldn't get any clearer as you gave him a deadpan stare.

"Why?" He frowned. "Is something wrong?"

Instead of answering, you shot out and hastily started searching for your clothes. Your jeans were found lying somewhere near his bathroom door, making you pretty surprised at how wild you'd gotten.