44| Hold Me Tight

"нє ωαѕ α нαℓσ; αη αηgєℓ αмσηgѕт тнє єχραηѕє σƒ ѕιη

"нє ωαѕ α нαℓσ; αη αηgєℓ αмσηgѕт тнє єχραηѕє σƒ ѕιη."

— zoya

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· f o r t y - f o u r ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Will you let me love you?"

Love.

Such a stupidly complex emotion.

Platonic at birth, progresses into something sexual as you grow older. The order should definitely not mess up. You were sure you held some sort of love for him, what you weren't sure which category it fell into.

But you were not going to leave the boy hanging anymore, nor yourself.

Thus, with those continuous streams of moisture down your cheeks and your blurry vision, you nodded, "Yes."

Taehyung went still.

It happened.

You forgave him.

There weren't any obstructions anymore, no unspoken feelings, no infatuations, no framework of lies holding you apart any longer.

He could finally have you.

"I love you too, Taehyung."

The ravenette did not waste another moment dreaming and warm lips pressed against yours, engulfing your perception into his succouring embrace.

You kissed back, tilting your head slightly to let no corner of your mouth remain untouched by his. Your arm swung around, breaking free from his hold and wrapping around his nape as you pulled the boy lower to your height.

He complied, bending his knees to an uncomfortable position, but the discomfort was the last thing he cared about. All he cared about was the heat the transferred from his body to yours and vice-versa as they clung together like magnets. Lips morphed and melting into each other's tastes.

His slender fingers slipped lightly underneath the seam of your tunic, causing you to gasp once the little devils started grazing the skin of your waist in deft circles.

The best part of it was that it wasn't heated. Rushed. Hasty.

It took its time, paved its own way and you both automatically complied with the sentiment that danced around in your vicinity. His large hands were now securing your waist, lightly holding onto the layer of chubbiness you'd developed during the past year. He pulled you close once more, chests firmly pressed against one another.