The Librarians and the Tales of Fate's Eye

Fate's Eye from the the Ancient Greek myth turns up at a dig site. The Librarians race to get it before someone else does and controls fate.
General POV
Dig site in Megara, Greece

The dig site was busy at work, trying to dig up artifacts from Ancient Greece.

"Doctor, Doctor." One of the diggers yelled and the main archaeologist on the site ran over to the digger.

"This better not be another piece of a finger Demetrius." Doctor Madison McGee said, and Demetrius held up a green object that looked a lot like an eye.

"Demetrius, where did you find that." Dr. McGee said, grabbing a textbook and opening to a page with the picture that looked a lot like the object he was holding.

"That is the eye...its the eye...you found the eye..." Dr. McGee said.

"The eye..?" Demetrius asked.

"My friend, you just found the eye of fate. It was the eye the three fates used to control people's fate." Madison McGee said, picking it up. The light glowed green in her hand.

"This is going to be our greatest discovery." Madison yelled, holding the eye up in the air for everyone to see.

//////
The Librarians and the Tales of Fate's Eye

//////

The Librarians appeared coming out of a little tent near the dig site in Greece.

Megara seemed like it was a great city-state when ancient Greece was a power; not as powerful in Athens, or as military like Sparta, but still, a good city-state with a king ruling their government. Now half of it was a huge dig site.

"Wow. I used to be crazy about dig sites in Egypt." Flynn said, taking in his surroundings.

"I would've loved to see you so cute in your obsession with Egypt." Eve said.

"Before I became the librarian and I was kind of lame. All I did was read books, take college classes, and pray my mother didn't try to set me up with yet another girl. And when she did, not make the girl think I was a complete nerd." Flynn said.

"When was the last time your mother tried to set you up dude." Ezekiel joked.

"About 10 years ago when I got my first real girlfriend." Flynn admitted.

Everyone was quiet for a little. They walked a couple of meters before they were stopped by a woman with short brown hair, black glasses, hazel eyes, and sort of an archaeologist outfit, like a female version of Indiana Jones'.

"Stop.Who are you and what are you doing on my dig." The lady said.

"We heard about your discovery and we thought we could check it out. You see, we're librarians." Jake began.

"We're very intrigued. Do you think it could possibly really be the real eye of the fate's?" Cassandra asked.

"Look, I think I found the real thing. Or atleast what the ancient Greeks thought it was." The lady said.

"We'd like to see it. We do studies with possible artifacts like this." Flynn said and the woman took her right glove off.

"Madison McGee. Technically its doctor McGee, but I'll make an exception with you, Mr..." Madison began.

"Flynn Carsen. These are my colleagues Cassandra Cillian, Jacob Stone, Ezekiel Jones, and Eve Baird." Flynn replied.

"Well its nice to meet you Flynn." Madison said, shaking Cassandra's hand and then brushing her hair back behind her ear with her hand.