The Librarians and the Arrows of Love

Relationships around the world go awry due to Cupid's love arrows, so the librarians must step in and save Valentine's Day.
General POV

"Hey. Do you want to grab a coffee, or..." Jake hinted to Emma, who laughed.

"Sure." Emma said and the two started walking to a little coffee shop down the street.

Emma was looking down most of the time. Something was off about her. "Hey. Something wrong Emma." Jake asked.

"Don't you miss New York. Your friends and family. You've been in Denmark with me for the last several weeks." Emma said, reaching to take Jake's hand.

"Of course I do. But I video chat and talk to them all the time. But besides I like it here with you. I love you Emma." Jake said, squeezing Emma's cold hands.

"I love you too Jake. But I cant be the one that keeps you away from your friends and family." She said, letting go of Jake's hand.

Jake pulled Emma over and they sat down at one of the tables.

"Emma, I love you. And yes I do miss New York. So...why don't you come with me." Jake asked.

"I am an orphan. And I never really liked it here." Emma said, almost as if she were trying to convince herself.

"If you like it you could become a citizen and finish school. Live with me there." Jake said.

"Okay. When's the next flight to New York." Emma said.

"Well actually, why don't we go back to pack bags and I have a secret way to get to New York quickly."

"Okay." Emma said.

//////

"Okay. That was such a great quest today...I need a beer. You guys wanna come." Ezekiel said, sitting down at his desk.

"Jake already left to see Emma. And I have to go to a doctors appointment. Sorry Ezekiel." Cassandra said, skipping off to grab her coat.

"Flynn and I were going to go home and just start planning our wedding." Eve said, grabbing Flynn's arm and getting ready to go out the front door.

"So...its just me." Ezekiel said.

"Sorry." Flynn said and soon Ezekiel was alone in the library.

"Fine. I'll go to a bar by myself and drink alone." Ezekiel said, grabbing his jacket and heading out the door.

//////

Cassandra walked in the front door f the hospital. She hated brain scans, but she hadn't had one in months. She needed an update on the brain grape.

Cassie signed in at the front desk and sat down in the chairs, reading a magazine she'd started the last time she was here.

"Cassandra...Cassandra Cillian." A voice said, and Cassandra looked up to see the person that had called her name.

The guy was tall, about 6'0", with black hair that was felled and brushed up at the front going up. He had chocolate brown eyes and he had a little scruff on his face.

It was her old boyfriend, her old lukiemia friend, Cody Murphy.

"Cody?" Cassie asked. Cassandra hadn't seen Cody in a couppla years, since he transferred to the hospital in Boston.

"Yeah. How long has it been...I'd say 4 years, but with chemo brain here, it was probably 6." Cody said.

"Yeah...it was 6 years. How've you been." Cassie asked and Cody shrugged.