The Librarians and the Search for New York

Before we begin. This is the Librarians and the Search for Magic Halloween Special. Sadly it doesn't really have anything to do with Halloween, because in the timeline, were in March 2016. But there will be some good stuff, and it's different than what I usually do, and it's similar to the way the season finale is, what I'm planning (which I cannot tell you, but I have the feeling you'll really like the season finale) but if you like this writing style, I might make the finale written more like this. I hope you enjoy the Halloween Special.

Alex has a crazy dream after receiving a head injury, where she is stuck in a strange land, and she must use the help of her new friends to find her way home. But which home is the one she is seeking?

//////

"Run!" Eve yelled and the librarians took off in separate directions, running away from the Serpent Brotherhood, who was approaching. Alex took off down one hallway, James closely behind her. The lights were getting dimmer and dimmer as they ran down the aisle which made the two of them stop, looking for where to run next.

"Where to?" James asked, frantically looking around. Guinevere wasn't at the old warehouse, but she had been alerted that the librarians were there, so she could show up at any minute.

"This way." Alex yelled, pointing down a hallway, and the couple ran towards it. But what they didn't know was that Ezekiel had changed directions of running too.

So, when Alex passed the gap between rows, she was hit in the head by Ezekiel, and James leaned down next to her, Ezekiel getting down too. "Nice going Ezekiel. You hit her in the head. She's still breathing, but she's unconscious."

"I didn't know that you to were going to run past here. I thought you were one of those Serpent bastards." Ezekiel replied, placing his hand against Alex's warm forehead, picking out a shard of the vase he hit her with out of her hair.

"Alex...Alex...Can you hear me?" James asked.

Alex stirred, but no response. "Let's go back to the library, let her rest, maybe give her an ice pack, she'll be okay James. Let's open the door."

Together, they carried Alex into the library, laying her down on the table to rest.

//////

The Librarians and the Search for New York

//////

"Where am I?" Alex asked, looking around. Just like in all her dreams, she was dressed like Cassandra, her hair wavy rather than straight or curled. She was sitting up on grass. Right next to her, was a body. Did she hit somebody? There were so many questions she had, making her head spin. Alex pushed herself off the ground looking for somebody. "Hello?"

"Hello." A voice said, making Alex turn around. A pale woman stood before her, with bright red curly hair. The woman looked familiar, but who was it. "I'm sorry they aren't coming out, they're afraid. People don't usually come here." The woman said.

"Where am I?" Alex repeated. The woman could tell she was getting confused, so she smiled.

"Don't you recognize where you are darling?" The woman said.

"Well, it looks like a cross between Camelot and New York." Alex answered, continuing to look around.

"You'd be correct." Another voice said. Alex turned around, facing the deeper voice. A new woman stood there. "So, just to get this over with, what are you, a good witch, or a bad witch?"

"I'm a good witch." Alex said, and both the blonde and red-headed women gasped. "What?"

"We're just not used to people saying that they're a witch at all. They usually deny that they're a witch, but you just said that you were a witch. Are you sure you're mentally stable?" The blonde woman asked, and the red-headed woman hit her arm.