The Librarians and the Troublesome Hammer

In this part of The Librarians and the Missing Hammer, Thor's hammer goes haywire, causing it to spread lightning storms to cities through the laylines and the librarians must go on a chase at their own home base to find what is causing the issue. Meanwhile Mackenzie is keeping a secret from Ezekiel, and the group go out for drinks. Eve discovers something shocking about her pregnancy and worries about how Flynn will react to the news.
General POV

Lighting cracked across the sky in spiderlike veins across the San Francisco sky. The city hadn't seen a storm this big in years. A boy was riding his bike on the hiking section of the Golden Gate Bridge.

An old woman riding in a car rolled down her window. "Its not safe out there. Thor must be angry, haven't seen a storm like this in years."

A bolt of lightning crashed next to the boy. "Thor must be mad at me."

//////

"So...you're saying I'm having what?" Eve said to the doctor, still lying down on the table in the office.

"There are a total of three heart beats in your body. And only one of them is yours Miss Baird. You're having twins." The doctor said. Eve looked at her belly. Twins. Nerve-wracking. "Eve, I myself have twins and it is absolutely fabulous. Its a little hectic at first, but my Julie and Caitlyn are now 8 years old and I haven't killed one of them yet."

"That's funny. I think." Eve said uncomfortably.

"I cant say the same thing for my husband." The doctor said. Eve looked horrified. "I'm just kidding. My husband and I are very happy together with our girl. You however don't have just a girl, you have a boy too. One of each." The doctor said, continuing.

"Thank you. I should go, I have to get to work." Eve said.

"Okay, I'll have my receptionist call you to make another appointment soon. Probably two months in the future."

"Thanks." Eve said and she ran off to work.

//////

"SO, WHAT DO WE HAVE THIS MORNING? AND WHERE'S EVE? SHE SAID SHE WAS COMING IN EARLY!" Flynn said very loudly, entering the library. The others turned and looked at him with a look that said, 'what the hell.' Flynn moved hands up to face and started biting his fingernails.

"What's wrong Flynn? You sound nervous and just...not normal." Cassandra asked, flipping through a wedding planning book on her desk.

"WHAT? NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME THUS I'M JUST DANDY!"

"Flynn, you're acting like...I don't know if there is even an adjective that describes what you are doing right now."

"NO CASSANDRA, YOU GOT IT WRONG. EVEYTHING'S OKAY, EVERYTHING'S OKAY." Flynn was practically dancing around the library, avoiding objects he could get hurt on. "DID I SAY THUS A FEW SECONDS AGO?" He was spinning around and around. Flynn hit a box on Jake's desk and papers went flying.

"Hey!" Jake yelled and bent down to pick the papers up, but Flynn got there first and picked them up, and stood up to hand them to him, but instead he knocked into him.

"OH, I'M SORRY STONE. ITS ALL MY FAULT...YOU AND EMMA ARE GOING TO SEE YOUR PARENTS THIS WEEKEND, COOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TRIP."

"Thanks...I think you mean it, but the tone in your voice is a little nerve-wracking."

Flynn popped down in his chair and wheeled around in the room, dodging desks and filing cabinets, book shelves and artifacts. He looked scared. The librarians crowded around him and he frowned.

"I'll be fine. It's just...Eve's pregnant, and I'm terrified. I wasn't very good with kids when I was one and I'm afraid my own son or daughter won't like me." Flynn said, his chin pressed to his palms, cupping his face.