The Librarians and the Quest for Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box has been stolen from the library and the librarians must find it before someone opens the box again.
General POV

The library was dark, there were no lights on at all. Flynn strolled over to his desk and turned the light switch until it clicked on.

For only 5 in the morning on a Monday it was still a little early to be there. Himself and Eve didn't have to be there till 7.

Eve came in behind Flynn and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's so urgent we have to be here at 5 in the morning?" Eve asked, whispering into Flynn's ear.

"Something just feels wrong about the library. I mean we got it back, but...something's off." Flynn replied, getting out of Eve's grasp and moving to the table in the center.

"Could it possibly be that we sent off Cassandra, Jake, and Ezekiel on their own. Where are they again?" Eve said.

"Possibly. Cassandra and Jake are in Austria. And Ezekiel in Beijing. Something about Chinese dragons coming to life." Flynn answered, searching through a pile of maps on the table.

Suddenly a computer popped up out of nowhere and Flynn and Eve raced over to it, to see that it was security footage.

"Security footage. What happened between last after we left and when we got here." Eve asked.

"I don't know. Lets just watch the tape." Flynn retorted and he played the tape.

For awhile everything was fine. But suddenly a figure appeared that looked a lot like a girl Flynn had seen before. The person that had broken into the library was from the Serpent Brotherhood.

"Lana." Flynn whispered.

"Lana?" Eve asked, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Flynn inquisitively.

"My first adventure here at the library, the Serpent Brotherhood stole the part of the Spear of Destiny that was at the library and we had to find the other parts of the spear. Lana was the name of the Serpent Brotherhood girl that broke in. She was always constantly complementing me on my 'work,' but really it was my gaurdian at the time."

"That's a really long story." Eve said, standing up and pacing around the front of the room.

"So...we need to get Pandora's box back before someone opens it." Flynn complained.

The back door opened. Cassandra and Jake walked in, carrying magical objects that were wreaking havoc in Austria.

"Did someone say Pandora's box?" Cassandra said, plopping the artifacts on the table.

"Yeah. The Serpent Brotherhood broke in and stole it. But how. The last time they got in here you let them in Cassandra. Someone mustve let them in." Flynn said, walking in front of her.

"It wasn't Cassie. She was with me the whole time." Jake said.

"I know it wasn't Cassandra. It was mostly members of the brotherhood I didn't recognize, but they did have the snake tattoo. And I did recognize one of them. Her name is Lana."

"Would one of us recognize her." Jake asked. Eve turned the computer screen towards him and showed them the picture of Lana.

"I don't recognize her. Do you Jake?" Cassandra responded.

"Never seen her before in my life." Jake replied, answering Cassandra's question.

"Do you think maybe Ezekiel saw her in China. Maybe he might have seen her." Eve said.