The Librarians and the Horn of the Unicorn

When Flynn shows the librarians the large artifacts annex of the library, they find a small unicorn in the back of Noah’s Ark. The unicorn escapes the library by accident on Ezekiel’s watch and the librarians must find the unicorn before anyone else does. The librarians ask for help from Alpha 6 to find the unicorn and a team from Alpha 6 comes to help. Features Emily Davenport.
General POV 

 “This is the large artifacts annex of the library. It has everything…Ezekiel, don’t touch anything.” Flynn said and the librarians looked amazed at the artifacts.

“Woah, is that a time machine…cool.” Ezekiel said, careful not to get in trouble with Flynn right after he said that. “I could go back in time and change the past.” Flynn looked at him, his eyebrows raised and Ezekiel stepped away from the time machine.

"Actually Jean Lafitte's wrecked ship that was in New Orleans was just shipped in. Its been a long time since I've seen that ship. Good and bad times. It was good Kubichek didn't kill me then. Or that Simone didn't bite me and drink my blood. Okay. Enough history. We are going to take a small tour since the Clippings book said to take a small tour."

"Is that the fountain of youth?" Eve said.

"Yeah, feel free to try it. Come on, you wont stay that way." Flynn said and Jake and Cassandra stepped inside the fountain, Ezekiel on their heels.

"This is cool." Jake said and they started playing in the water.

"You'll only stay that way if you drink the water, so don't drink any." Flynn said and Ezekiel had his cheeks puffed with water. He Gage's the water out.

"Did you swallow?" Jake asked.

"A little, I think. Am I going to stay like this forever?" Ezekiel replied.

"No, I was just teasing you. Come on, we have got to go to Noah's ark. Its really cool. Its not far, and we got much to see."

"Okay." Cassandra said, skipping out of the fountain and returning to her normal state. "Why did the clippings book say to take a tour of Noah's Ark?" Eve looked at her.

"I don't know Cassandra, we're going to go find out."

The group of librarians arrived at Noah's Ark and they climbed aboard. They went inside the ship and they couldn't believe their eyes. They had never seen any creature more beautiful and pure and amazine. The creature looked like a horse with a horn.

The creature was a unicorn.

"Is that what I think it is." Eve said and Cassandra stepped forward towards the unicorn. Jake pulled her back. She looked confused at him and he gave her a look that said, 'careful, it could be dangerous.'

"Its not going to hurt me Jake." Cassandra snapped and she moved closer towards the unicorn.

The unicorn was eating a small bail of hay. Cassandra made a clicking noise with her tongue and the unicorn looked up and bowed at her.

Cassandra rubbed the unicorns head. "Its adorable. Can you tell me any facts about it Flynn?"

"Well, since we thought unicorns were extinct, we don't have much. A unicorn is a regular horse with a horn, which is actually a talisman, making it from a horse to a unicorn. And for those who are curious, it doesn't plop or pule glitter." Flynn said.

The librarians all looked at him. "What? I know you were all thinking it." Flynn said and the others rolled their eyes at him.

//////

"I'm alone because my coworkers went to go get lunch and I'm stuck looking and picking up after a stupid horse. Yeah, that all you are, you'd be just a normal horse if you didn't have that talisman." Ezekiel said, talking to himself out loud and the unicorn was far away from Ezekiel, as if he wasn't trusting him. "I don't blame you for not trusting me. Before I came to the library, I was a thief. And a good one too. I was amazing, searching everything. I was unbelieveable. Then I made friends and got a job I liked and well, I changed. If you tell anyone that I'll make sure all unicorns are extinct. Your the only one, right?"