The Librarians and the Tree of Knowledge

In The Librarians and the Tree of Knowledge, the librarians meet the Oracle that Jenkins visited before he was killed, and she reveals her connection to one of the librarians. This librarian, learns why they are the way they are because of this. They learn a segment of her latest prophesy.

Previously on The Librarians and the Search for Magic

"Hey Cassandra, in this book that I'm reading, there a mythological oracle that has your name. That's funny, isn't it?" Alex said, trying to cheer her friend up.

"My parents named me after her. I've already heard it many times through my life."

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

And the battle's just begun

There's many lost, but tell me who has won

The trench is dug within our hearts

And mothers, children, brothers, sisters

Torn apart

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Aestus cruentus adventus est et ubique carmen pudicitiae submersa est.

"Can we keep it, can we keep it!" Jake asked, like a little kid, the charm seemingly going faster than the one Ezekiel had on him. "Please Eve."

"Fine. But I want a damn good security and charm on that tank, I don't want anyone to get eaten." Eve said, and he and Flynn clapped.

And Now...

"Sunday, Bloody Sunday. Sunday, Bloody Sunday. Sunday, Bloody Sunday." Alex sang, headphones covering over her ears. She was shelving books in the library, and dancing as she was placing the books on their proper shelves. The library could do this on its own, but she liked the feeling.

As she was dancing, a book fell out of her arms and split open, revealing a white envelope. Curious, Alex opened picked up the letter, reading the front.

To be opened after my death - Jenkins

She opened the letter with her fingernails, and read the paper. She couldn't believe what she was reading. And on top of it all, Jenkins knew he was going to die, how he was going to die, and when he was going to die. He'd even addressed the letter to her. He wanted her to find the letter.

//////

"Where are we?" Cassandra asked. The other librarians looked at them.

"Really, that's your question." Ezekiel commented.

"My first question is what we are doing in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, in our pajamas." Jake asked, and the librarians looked at each other.

Where in New York when it would be 1am, the librarians stood in a light that looked like it was 6am, surrounded by trees and bushes. They also took in each other's appearances. Jake and Flynn were only wearing boxers, Eve and Cassandra were wearing nightgowns, and Ezekiel was wearing boxers with little ducks on them, a plain white tank top, minus the large rubber duck on them, and a pair of what looked like underwear on his head. The other librarians laughed.

"Nice panties Jones." Flynn said. There were so giggles. "Is that a thong?" The librarians burst out laughing, and Ezekiel, looking really frustrated, glared at them. Cassandra laughed so hard she doubled over, meaning that Jake had to catch her, which he did.