The Librarians and the Siren Song

In the Librarians and the Siren Song, the team must work to stop a siren, an ancient mythological creature who's scream can kill people. Jenkins has a hard time getting used to James, so he won't let him live there. Eve returns, to far in her pregnancy to fight, and Jake takes her place with Flynn since he can.
//////

Knock, knock, knock.

Someone was knocking on the library door. Jenkins rose from his chair, not taking his eyes off James.
"Hello Colonel Carsen. What can I do for you?" Jenkins said.

The librarians sprinted down the hallway to meet their guardian. 

"Eve. I can't believe you're here." Cassandra said, hugging Eve. 

"Yeah. I'm not allowed to fight anymore. The perks of pregnancy."

"What about ring leader?" Ezekiel asked her, looking for Flynn.

"He's back in New Orleans. I wanted him to come back with me, but he said someone had to keep looking. He says he's fine without a guardian, but I'm not. Pack your bags Jake."

"You're sending me off to Morocco on this short notice." Eve nodded. "What am I supposed to tell Em?"

"Tell Emma it's necessary and you'll be back soon." Cassandra suggested.

Without a word, Jenkins sprinted back into the other room. The other librarians chased after him. James and Alex were kissing. Jenkins pulled the two of them apart.

"Jenkins!" Alex yelled. 

"You. You can't bunk here at the library anymore you punk. You have to find somewhere else to live."

"Jenkins, he's sixteen years old!" Alex fought back.

"Sixteen! You're only fourteen, young lady. Now you. Get out!"

"But I'm helping you fight the Serpent Brotherhood." James said. 

"Its okay bud, you can stay with me." Ezekiel offered. James went over to Ezekiel.

"See you at school tomorrow, babe."

"See you there." Alex waved, and Ezekiel and James left. 

"You're leaving public school, you're going to the little Catholic high school starting tomorrow." Jenkins said, leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

"Can I stay at one of your places tonight? I really don't want to be around Jenkins right now." Alex said, sitting in one of the spinning chairs.

"You need to talk to him Alex." Cassandra suggested, sitting down.

"I just can't. Back in Camelot, you couldn't have separated us with a crowbar. And now...now you can't even attract us with magnets. He's gone too far."

"Have you tried to explain this to him? Without yelling."

"Yeah, I have tried to be rational with him Eve. But he won't be rational with me."

"Come on. Me and Cody are decorating the nursery, but you can stay on the couch. Grab a bag, and I'll talk to Jenkins." Cassandra said.

"Thanks Cassie. And, it's Cody and I." Alex said, skipping upstairs to grab a bag.

//////

"Mackenzie! We're home!" Ezekiel yelled, taking off his hoodie and putting it on the coat rack. James took off his North Face jacket and put it next to Ezekiel's. They walked into the kitchen where Mackenzie was holding Aiden in her arms and stirring something in a pan.

"Katie dropped off Aiden an hour ago. What took you so long? You were supposed to get home at 5." Mackenzie asked. Ezekiel took Aiden from her and started to bounce him up and down.