The Librarians and the Staff of Destuction

It's a race between the infamous Morgan Le Fay and the librarians to find the staff of destruction, which is also known as Merlin's staff; meanwhile Ezekiel learns news that he is troubled with and Cody wants to speed up his and Cassandra's relationship.

General POV

//////

Ezekiel marched up the stairs to his apartment, fumbling for his keys, but he couldn't seem to find them in his pocket.

He grabbed a pair of pliers and hairpin and he, Ezekiel, jimmied the lock.

The door clicked open and Ezekiel turned the knob to reveal his simple apartment, filled with luxurious objects he had stolen and Katie.

Katie stood up, crying, holding Ezekiel's keys in the air for him to take.

Ezekiel took his keys and hugged Katie.

"I’m so sorry Ezekiel. I never thought something would happen." Katie began.

"What's wrong Katie?" Ezekiel asked.

"I’m pregnant." Katie whispered and Ezekiel passed out on the couch.

//////

Cassandra and Cody were sitting at Cassie's apartment table.

"I missed you...while you were away." Cassie said, rubbing Cody's face.

"I missed you to babe. I love you." Cody replied and he reached into his pocket.

"Cassandra, I didn't stop thinking about you after I left, every second, you were what got me through my treatment. I love you." Cody began.

"Oh Cody, I love you too." Cassandra replied, taking Cody's other hand, but Cody got out of his chair and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me Cassandra Cillian? I promise to love you forever." Cody asked.

Cassie's thoughts raced. She loved Cody, she was sure of that. But did she love him enough to marry him.

"Cody, you were gone for 6 years. You've been back in my life for 6 weeks. I need...I need time to think about my answer." Cassie said.

"That's okay. But I do have to go. Just think about it." Cody said, and he put the ring down on the table, standing up to leave.

//////

The next morning at the library, everyone seemed to be tired. The clippings book hadn't given them a mission yet, so everyone was bored.

Cassandra was fiddling with her left ring finger, picking at it, almost as if it were eating her alive.

"I need your guy's opinions." Cassandra began, but was cut off by Flynn, who came out with a map in his arms.

"I believe I have just found the key to finding Merlin's staff. This map right here." Flynn announced.

The librarians crowded around the map and saw a trail leading to the spot of Merlin's staff.

"Cool. That is so much awesomer than my life right now." Ezekiel said and the librarians all turned to look at him. "Look, I'd rather not talk about it right now."

"Okay then...where do we start?" Jake asked, and Eve pointed to part of the map.

"There. The Seine River. We need to start there." Eve said.

"Is this going to wind up like a wild goose chase?" Cassandra asked.

“I don’t know, but let’s go find that staff,” Jake said, running over to the door, and just as he was about to open it, Jankins stopped him.