The Librarians and the Demonic Fae

In The Librarians and the Demonic Fae, the librarians travel to Quĕll Forest to rescue Cassandra, who went to rescue Ariel and other light faeries from the Dräzen, dark fae who took over Seamus Castle. Also, Alex and James try to be friends, but Ben is making that difficult.

//////

July 9th, 2017

"Dígo, the Peace of Nazaria gave you the land in North Eastern Russia with the land there for you to rule. That was the agreement after the war. You have broken this Armistice by invading and taking over the Quěll Forest." Flynn began. "As the negotiating party in this Treaty, we do have the right to step in if the Nazarian family asks us to."

"Go ahead, ask them." Dígo spoke. Flynn walked over to where King Roland and Queen Maria were standing silently, free.

"We arent taking any help right now." King Roland spoke.

"Its a kind offer, but if we needed your help we would've asked." Queen Maria followed up.

"Are you sure?" Cassandra asked. Eve gave her a look and she took a step away from the king and queen.

"Yes." The king said. "If we need anything at all, we will have Ambassador Ariel seek you." Roland said.

"Ariel." Ezekiel said. Ariel looked up and smiled at them.

"We're positive." Ariel said, looking from Ezekiel to Jake, Cassandra, Eve and Flynn. "Thank you for the offer though."

"Ariel, would you escort the librarians back to their door." Maria said, and Ariel led the librarians from the council room.

"Ariel, its not right. Just tell us okay, and we'll help you." Cassandra said.

"Cassandra, I cannot say anything that does not come from the king and queen. And their okay with it, for the time being. I'll be in touch though." Ariel said. "I promise."

//////

The Librarians and the Demonic Fae

//////

July 15th, 2017

Seamus Castle was the most famous fae castle. Ruled by the Nazarian family, Seamus Castle was known for being a safe haven for all fae that believed in order and peace.

These faeries have lived in peace and harmony for 1,000 years, since the last fae war. The Dräzen (evil fae) were pushed out of Quĕll Forest and forced into the Gloom Shadows by the Nazarians.

Now that the castle has been taken over, light faeries have been sentenced to execution in the last few days, including the Nazarian royal family.

Cassandra put the clippings book down. She rubbed her eyes and wrote down the current fae incident in her journal.

"The faerie death toll has been raised. It's only a matter of time before the Dräzen eliminate all of the light faeries in Quĕll Forest." Cassandra said, looking up at Jake.

"There's nothing we can do Cassie. We've already tried intervening, the Nazarians made it clear they didn't want our help when they even agreed to work with the Dräzen to run us out of the castle. Ariel never got back to us. And besides, we have this whole fictional mess we have to deal with." Jake sighed looking at her. "I'm sorry. I know you were friends with Ariel and that's where we sent her, but what other choice do we have. We can't run any rescue operations without their cooperation."

"It's not right though." Cassie complained.

"You're right, it's not, but Eve already told you we're not allowed to do anything." Jake said.