The Librarians and the Blood Moon

So, here's the outline for the rest of the season. Here are the titles:

The Librarians and the Blood Moon (Typed, as you are obviously about to read it)

The Librarians and the Second Star on the Right and Straight on Till Morning (Typed)

The Librarians and the Amulet of Aphrodite

The Librarians and the Search for New York (Halloween Special) (Halfway Done Typing)

The Librarians and the Apocalypse Four

The Librarians and the Titans' Brawl

The Librarians and the First and Last Prophecy of Cassandra

The Librarians and the Evil Queen

The Librarians and the Threads of Time (Season Finale)

The blood moon brings back memories for Flynn, as he and the librarians have one crazy night with the return of several dead vampires for just that night. They not only have to fight vampires, but also the greatest one who ever lived. Alex fears she is going crazy.

//////

"Jones, what is today's date." Flynn shouted as he entered the library.

Ezekiel stood up straight, his hands by his sides. "February 1st Sir." He answered, then saluted Flynn. Flynn saluted Ezekiel back and Eve rolled her eyes at the two boys.

"Yes or no. Today is the Lunar Eclipse. Murphy?" Flynn asked.

"No, today is not the Lunar Eclipse." Cassandra said, standing up and walking around her desk to join the rest of the librarians, who were standing in the middle of the room as Flynn was speaking. He looked at her and nodded that her answer was correct.

"Then Stone, why will the moon be red tonight?" Flynn, turned to Jake.

"Because today...today...I would like to use my life-line here, Eve, do you have any idea what he's talking about?" Jake asked, and Eve shook her head no.

"Hell, I married the man and half the time I don't understand even half of the words he is saying." Eve replied, turning to Flynn. "We're going to need a little more information. What is tonight exactly?"

Flynn sighed. "Tonight, there will be a blood moon, an event that occurs once every 300 years. 300 years, and we are the lucky librarians who get to stop the vampires from destroying the world." He said, catching his breath.

"But we do that all the time. What's different about tonight?" Cassandra asked.

"You see, tonight we aren't just working with vampires, we are working with vampires who died during the last three hundred years, and the librarians have killed a bunch."

"So you're saying that every vampire who's died in the last 300 years will return for the night and try and suck everyone's blood." Ezekiel said, and Flynn nodded. "Cool."

"Oh, I think I've read something about that when I picked up the wrong book once. Isn't it true that if they get ahold of the Judas Chalice, they will return forever? So we'll have to keep vampires from getting to the library, great." Jake said.

"Assuming that I'm not crazy and this whole thing isn't in my imagination, we're going to need all hands on deck tonight." Eve said, and they all nodded.

"Jenkins can...never mind." Flynn began, closing his mouth. "Mirror Judson and Charlene can handle the library." He began. "And to begin, all of us are going to New Orleans as soon as the sun sets, so I would go home and pack. Eve, we can leave the twins with my mom, she'd love more time with her grandchildren." Flynn said, and Eve nodded, the librarians leaving to get their things.