The Librarians and the Twelve Labors of Hercules

The Serpent Brotherhood is using monsters from the Twelve Labors of Hercules to wreak havoc using paintings of Hercules defeating the monsters as a center to control them. The Librarians step in and must stop the monsters from destroying Greece. Eve and Cassandra look at wedding dresses. Flynn, Jake and Ezekiel go out drinking.

General POV

Cassandra twirled in the white dress she was wearing. The whole dress had a flower lace cover over the simple white dress. Long, lace sleeves went down her arms, and the cut at the top of the dress was in a heart shape. There was a white headband in her hair the train of her dress went long, trailing off behind her.

 There was a white headband in her hair the train of her dress went long, trailing off behind her

Eve was sitting in a chair, watching Cassandra twirl around in her dress. Her wedding was closer than Cassie's but Cassie wanted to try on all her dresses first.

"What do you think Eve?" Cassie asked, twirling yet again to show off the dress.

"I think you look very pretty. Now can we look at wedding dresses for me, my wedding is three months before yours." Eve said and Cassandra sat down in the dress, crossing her legs.

"This is definitely the dress I'm getting. You poke around for a couple of dresses to try on and I'll go change out of this and have her set this aside for December." Cassie said, skipping off to take off the dress in the dressing room while Eve looked for dresses.

"I still can't believe you are getting married on Christmas Eve. Don't you think that's a little much?" Eve said, picking a dress off of the rack.

"No. I think it's a good idea. If Santa wasn't busy that day, I'd invite him just to prove my parents wrong. It's going to be perfect. Getting married in the morning and flying off to Florida to have our honeymoon over Christmas. It'll be great." Cassie said, coming out of the dressing room, wrapping her floral print sweater around her.

"You're getting married 14 hours before the time I was born." Eve said.

"I know. Now go try on a dress, I'm pretty sure the saleslady wants to go home." Cassie said, looking at the poor saleslady who was asleep at the register.

Eve tried on a dress. It was more of an eggshell color and it fit her well, showing off her curves, and having little fake diamonds at the top and as a belt.

 It was more of an eggshell color and it fit her well, showing off her curves, and having little fake diamonds at the top and as a belt