The Librarians and the Trident of Poseidon

In The Librarians and the Trident of Poseidon, The Librarians must track down the Trident of Poseidon and back to where it belongs before the seas rise too high and the waters flood Venice. Meanwhile, Kathrine teaches Alex to control her powers, and James looks for more information on his family.

P.S. Cassandra and Cody got married in between the seasons. So, introducing Mr. and Mrs. Cody Murphy. Here's a picture of Lindy Booth (Cassandra) and Robin Dunne (Cody) The website address won't load actually, sorry.

//////

"Let me just say this once Ezekiel. The Library's goldfish only needs one pinch of food. Why? Because it eats too much if you give it more than one pinch. And, if it eats too much, the goldfish dies. You killed the goldfish." Cassandra said, waving her arms up in the air, trying to make a point to Ezekiel, who was picking at his fingernails, ignoring.

Yes, Ezekiel was now a murderer.

"Don't bother Cassie, he's too stuck on the way we told him to take care of the old beta fish, which he was also responsible for when it died." Jake said, flipping through a magazine on guns.

Scratch him being a murderer. He was a fish serial killer.

"Well, at least you stopped ranting about clown fish I killed when cleaning its tank." Ezekiel said, standing up. "Maybe, you just shouldn't let me take care of any more fish. I mean, it's like a miracle that I haven't killed Aiden yet on accident. Knock on wood." He finished, tapping on his desk three times.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you killed Nemo." Jake said, at the same time that Cassandra screamed, "Nemo!"

"Now, can we get back to work? Jake, go grab the clippings book, and Cassandra, could you please stop ranting about a stupid little fish. I'll buy you another one if it makes you happy."

Cassandra smiled and Jake brought the book over to the table. Together, they opened the book and read the page. "It is a miracle that you haven't killed your son yet."

"Shut up!" Ezekiel yelled.

"Never!" Cassandra said, closing the clippings book and running, with Ezekiel chasing after her. Jake rolled his eyes, and when Cassandra ran by him again, he grabbed her in, and Ezekiel kept running, and ran into the wall. Cassandra and Jake laughed, while all Ezekiel could do was shoot death glares.

"Well, this is all good fun, but we really should go check out Venice. Let's go." Jake said, opening the door, and pushed Ezekiel through the barrier, Cassandra cocked her head back laughing.

"What, is it pick on Ezekiel day!?" Ezekiel said, crossing his arms.

Cassandra and Jake turned to look at each other. "Yes." They said simultaneously.

"Jenkins would've loved this. Picking on Ezekiel." Cassandra whispered. The librarians fell silent, remembering their coworker and friend.

"Yeah, he would've" Jake said, breaking the silence.

"I miss him." Ezekiel said, a single tear running down his cheek.

//////

Eve slammed her hand against the singing alarm clock. The alarm turned off, and Eve sat up in bed. Flynn, who was still fast asleep, was snoring all night, and between his snoring and the babies crying, Eve had barely gotten any sleep at all. Turning to see the time, she gasped, and threw the covers off of her.

"Flynn, we're late for work! We're still on probation. Charlene's going to fire us." Eve said, shaking him awake. Flynn rolled over and rubbed at his eyes, which were still closed.