The Librarians and the Fictional Rise

Just a heads up: It's a long part with a long A/N after it.

In the Librarians and the Fictional Rise, James Moriarty returns, warning the librarians that someone is creating fictionals for their own purposes. However, the librarians don't know whether or not to trust Moriarty because he was a villain in their past, created by Prospero.

//////

A tall man with black hair that appeared to be in his mid-thirties walked into the library, and walked right to the back of the library, picking up a book off of a shelf. He flipped through the pages, skimming through the lines of the story. Deciding it was good enough, he placed the book on the ground, and checking to see if he was alone, he motioned his hands.

"Rise." He commanded, and from the pages of a book, another man rose. This man was tall, and looked several years younger than the first man. "Welcome to the army." The first man said.

"Who are you? Where am I?" The second man asked. "I'm in some sort of library." He answered one of his own questions just by looking around.

"I am Mythothian. Come. We have work to do." The first man, Mythothian, said. Dazed, the second man followed behind him. "Now now, we must be going." Mythothian said, leading the way out of the library and, making sure the fictional was still behind him, kept walking.

//////

The Librarians and the Fictional Rise

//////

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

"Ezekiel!" Flynn yelled, chasing after Ezekiel. Both men ran for the door. Ezekiel was about to open the door, but Flynn kept running and pushed him into the door, shoving him to the side and opened the door. Eve appeared, looking disapprovingly at the boys.

A man in a black cloak stood in the doorway. His head was down, and pushing past Flynn and Eve, entered the library. They followed him into the main room.

"Hey buddy, you can't just walk in here." Eve said, and she reached forward, grabbing the back of his hood and pulling it off him. "You! But you were left back in the past. We didn't take you with us when we traveled through time the long way around." Eve said, and all the librarians gasped, looking at the man who was standing in the middle of the library.

"Nice to see you too Duchess. And, by the way, until a fictionals story is completed, for me, falling to my death from a cliff, the fictional cannot die, and I haven't fallen yet."

It was James Moriarty.

"Moriarty." Flynn said, grabbing the spear closest to him. Moriarty chuckled.

"Put the spear down Carsen, you know that it won't kill me, even if you tried." Moriarty said, and he sat down in the nearest chair. "It won't even hurt if you stab me, but if you want, I'll play along. Take all your anger out on me, I'll be your pincushion."

Flynn groaned, and set the spear down. Eve turned to Moriarty. "Stone, Jones, Cassandra. Can you give us a minute?" Eve said, and the other librarians nodded.

"We're going to go get started without you." Cassandra said, and Jake picked up the clippings book, taking it with them as they left the room. Moriarty looked at Flynn and Eve.

"I'm not expecting you guys to trust me right away, but in the long run, it's not like we have another choice. Believe me, unless it wasn't urgent, I wouldn't be here. Remember our little agreement. But you need to listen to me."

"What's going on?" Eve asked.

"Someone's creating an army. An army of fictionals, to destroy the library. I don't know who it is, or even why, but there have been rumors...of it being Jacob Grimm."