The Librarians and the Flame of the Jack (O' Latern)

Happy Halloween. Halloween is coming early this year, for you, the readers. In the story however, it's Halloween. Now, the story line is kind of pathetic for this part, but I hope you enjoy. It takes place two weeks after the last part. Enjoy!!!

Alex finds the answer to the mystery she's been working on, but she refuses to tell James her results. Eve and Flynn are working on finding Morgan, and they have a head-on collision with her. Ezekiel, Cassandra, and Jake investigate a monster who is stealing children's candy in the small town called Halloweentown.

//////

"Happy Halloween!" Alex said, entering her and James's secret hideout. "What's my mother's new plan of killing me?" She asked James, taking a bite of her caramel apple he promised her if she came to meet him. James glared at her.

"You say that with so much joy." James said. "You know how retarded that is. You happy, asking what's your mom's new plan to murder you."

"I'm retarded then, I guess. But I'm so used to her assassination attempts. Three failed attempts in the last several months that must be some sort of record."

"That's not something to celebrate Alex."

"For me it is, since I'm retarded."

"Fine, I'm sorry for calling you retarded."

"You sound like you actually mean it. I might actually accept your apology."

"Stop being a smart ass for a minute, and I'll tell you what she's planning now."

"Fine. But being a smart ass is fun. You should try it sometime. But you'd actually have to be smart to be a smart one, so I'm not counting on it. But you're still an ass."

"Your mother is planning nothing. She's currently working on your coffin, that's why she's taking some time off of plotting your death."

"How sweet of her! Remind me to thank her before I kill her."

"You're going to kill her?"

"It's either me or her. I have plans. I'm going to kill her and then I'm going to find a way to rescue my dad and older brothers out of Camelot."

"That's actually humble. Maybe I've been judging you wrong."

"Thank you. I always seem to be misjudged a lot. Haters gonna hate hate hate."

"Did you just quote Taylor Swift?"

"Do you listen to Taylor Swift?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"You didn't answer mine either. Or tell me what you found."

"No. I don't. But my friends love T-Swift, and I'm forced to listen to it. I'm more of a Green Day/Nickelback kind of girl myself. And as for results, I haven't found anything yet."

"How could you not have found anything yet? The library has unlimited resources. I gave you one simple task, and you can't even do it. You know I why asked of your help. I step into the regular library and I get red-flagged. You know something, I know it."

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Right now isn't the moment where I can tell you. It's not the right time."

"When is the right time?"

"I don't know." James grabbed Alex's neck.

"Please. I'm begging you."

"Let go of me." Alex yelled, squirming out of James's grasp, and running away from him.

"What have I done?" James said, remembering the red marks of his fingerprints on her neck.