The Librarians and the Amulet of Aphrodite

Note: This part is a filler chapter, and also to get more publicity out on the spinoff, Alpha 6, which will be premiering in January. Hope you enjoy!

In the Librarians and the Amulet of Aphrodite, the librarians must work together and recover the stolen amulet they were supposed to receive from Alpha 6. In this part Nicole Noone and Emily Davenport appear.

//////

"Hey, it's Eve and Flynn! We're sorry that we missed your call. Leave us a message after the beep, and we'll get back to you ASAP." Eve and Flynn said together on their answering machine. Emily and Nicole looked at each other.

"They're never going to get the message in time." Nicole whispered, and Emily nodded. The phone made a beep noise, notifying the women that they could proceed to leave their message.

"Hey Flynn, Eve. It's Emily and Nicole. And we're coming to New York." Emily said.

//////

The Librarians and the Amulet of Aphrodite

//////

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

"Can we please get rid of that stupid doorbell?" Eve asked, walking towards the door, but Flynn ran faster than her, pushing her to the side by accident and opening the door, flying backwards as it pulled open. All the librarians stared at him like he was crazy.

"Woah, Flynn, you really need to slow down." Emily said, walking into the library, Nicole on her heels. "I'm going to take it you didn't get our message, we called late last night."

"What message?" Flynn asked, and Nicole scoffed.

"We figured." Nicole said rolling her eyes. "So, our first question is for Jenkins. Where is he?" They asked, and all the librarians looked down at the floor.

"He's dead." Alex said very quietly, but it seemed like her words echoed through the silence in the room. "I should say killed. The Serpent Brotherhood shot him, when they missed me."

"I'm so sorry. I liked the old man." Nicole replied, taking a seat. "But we'll ask you then. What exactly is this? Our censors picked this up for having magic, but it was stolen some time ago. We were kind of unsure of what it was." Nicole said, taking a photo from her pocket.

Before Flynn could take the photo, Jake grabbed it. "I know this. I know where I've seen it to. Cassie, would you mind terribly grabbing me the Diaries of Aphrodite." Jake asked with pleading eyes, and Cassie ran, grabbing the book.

"Here." Cassie said, and Jake went to catch the book, but Flynn intercepted the object.

"We do not throw any books or artifacts." Flynn said, handing the book to Jake, who turned it to the back cover.

Ignoring Flynn, Jake spoke: "I was right. This is Aphrodite's Crest."

"Aphrodite's Crest. I've heard of the diary. That makes sense." Emily said. "Does it say anything as to what power the amulet has?"

"I don't think so. We have no idea what power that has. And that is the most dangerous part." Flynn said, and they gathered around in a circle.

//////

"I hate it when they come to town. It's not that they're bad people or anything, it just seems that anytime we run into them, something bad happens." Cassandra said, taking the bag of burritos from the cashier and turned back to face Ezekiel. "Don't you think?"

"I think many things Cassandra. People don't think I do. But I do. And I don't think there's anything wrong with them, I think it's just our job." Ezekiel replied.