The Librarians and the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future

A ghost haunts Ezekiel on Christmas Eve to try and get him to change his selfish ways in The Librarians and the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. Meanwhile, the librarians learn what happened to Ezekiel's little sister Yena.

//////

"It's Christmas." Cassandra said, running into the library, struggling to carry all of her boxes.

"What are you doing here Cassandra? Aren't you supposed to be getting married in like, four hours?" Eve asked, looking at the watch on her wrist. Cassandra laughed and hugged her.

"I couldn't get married on your birthday Eve, no matter how much I tried. So, we postponed the wedding till the 26th. It's just easier that way. I mean, my parents aren't going to come anyways, but you know..." Cassandra said, trailing off.

"Do we really have to decorate Cassandra? I mean, I get putting up a nice wreath, but this is a little ridiculous." Jake said, single-handedly carrying in a seven foot freshly chopped-down Christmas tree, and behind him, Flynn and Ezekiel carried in box after box of ornaments.

"It's not ridiculous. It's our second Christmas at the library, and library pre decorated last year, I didn't get to have any fun." Cassandra said, and a beeping noise rang out. "That would be the cookies. Now, remember, this is Alex's first day visiting the library since Jenkins died. So we should be on our best behavior." She said, looking directly at Ezekiel.

"Why are you looking at me?" Ezekiel said, and Eve snorted.

"When you took the apple of discord, it had no effect on you because you're already the worst possible version of yourself. In fact, you seemed a little nicer." Eve said, laughing.

"No I don't." Ezekiel said, pouting.

"Don't do that Ezekiel." Everyone said, looking at Ezekiel and he looked confused.

"Why can't I pout?" He asked, and Cassandra came back into the room.

OH!

You better watch out!

You better not cry!

Better not pout!

I'm telling you why!

Cassandra started singing Santa Claus is coming to town, and Ezekiel put a hand to her mouth, stopping her from singing, and pulling her back closer to him to make sure she didn't sing. So, to break free, Cassandra thought quickly.

"Did you just lick my hand?" Ezekiel asked, pushing Cassie away from him and wiping his hand on his pants. "What the hell Cassie?"

"It worked, didn't it?" Cassandra said.

"You licked my hand." Ezekiel said, and the door threw open, all the librarians turning to look.

Alex, followed closely behind by James, walked into the library, her head down and walking like a robot, programmed badly, to get back to her desk. Eve pulled James over and he told her how Alex had a little too much Champagne last night at her Father's party.

"Cookie?" Cassandra asked Alex, but she didn't reply. It was too much pain.

"Come on. People die Alex. You have to get over this at some point." Ezekiel said, and the rest of the librarians looked at him. Cassandra took the cookie he had in his hands, shooting him a dirty look, a look of bitterness and disappointment.

//////

"Ezekiel! Ezekiel, wake up!" A chilling voice shouted, and Ezekiel's eyes jerked open. He looked around his bedroom. Mackenzie lay next to him, softly snoring next to him. He got out of bed and looked at Aiden sleeping peacefully in his crib. Where was the noise coming from, and why was he the only one hearing it? "Ezekiel, over here."