Night Life - One Piece x Reader AU

A/N: This base off a movie call the night at the museum.

This your first night job you had a new museum open up in your town. This museum was based off anime One Piece. There was different floors with characters from the series. You wanted this job for long time. Your job is to make sure everything is guard and make the food in the café area for tomorrow. Simple right? You had it simple for long time your dream was to become a great writer you love to write stories about fantasy's. You checked your watch it's was most time to get going you grab your food you made for her lunch/dinner you live alone in small apartment with your dog. "I'll be back later (Dog's Name)" Once you left your apartment heading to the museum you entered through the doors. You clock in and started your first mission of the day to make the food for tomorrow.

After seven it's was still early it's was dark. You can hear sounds coming from down stairs. The floor had straw hats and Heart Pirates down stairs. You did not think of anything you just kept doing your job. Making cakes and pies as the doors open you look up as you notices a familiar blonde. "My dear! Your very wonderful! My princess! Let me help you!" You blinked this guy sounded like Sanji but there shouldn't be anyone in here beside yourself. "Ummm.. Are you cosplayer" You asked as Sanji blinked then smiled he knew you did not know what was going on since you was new here. Not many people here keep their jobs here because of this secret. Sanji grabs the bowl with the cream in it. "I'm not my dear. Fact you must be new here.." He started mixing the cream together making it fluffy.

"MEAT!" There was another familiar voice you notices a boy with a strawhat rushing inside the kitchen. 'I'm dreaming?' you thought before blinking at Luffy who was getting into the food how can a statue eat that much? "LUFFY! don't eat everything!" Sanji shouted as Y/N started at the two for moment. "What going on?" You asked. "Oh your new! My name is Luffy!" The childish strawhat grinned at you. "Dumbass! My dear... Go to the room down stairs.. Inside there is rare coin there. This coin is cursed. It's brings everything to life." Sanji explained. A cursed coin? "I'll be back.." With that you left the kitchen heading into the hallway you notices alot of characters walking around talking to each other.

"This even real?" You talked out loud as figure smirked at you then give small chucked you blinked. "New guard is cute.. And young also.. What your name cutie?" You notices a blonde guy with a pink fluffy coat with sunglasses. "Uh... My name is Y/N..." You knew this was Doffy "My dear Y/N~ This real.." This guy was creeping you out you walked passed him as you hide inside a Yellow Submarine. 'Maybe I should get a different job..' You felt a tap on your shoulder your E/C stared up at a tall man with fluffy hat on his head and steel gray eyes staring at you. You blushed beside him was a fluffy bear and two guys with blushes on their faces. "Guard-ya?" You nodded your head.  "She cuter then the last guard!" Penguin smiled. "She is!" Shachi agreed with his friend.

You started to feel light headed you ended up fainting taken this too much Law ended up catching you from hitting your head. "Oi!" Law shouted before blushing himself how cute and pretty you're up close. He pick you up then takes you to room with a bed he placed you down on the bed. Chopper was standing there checking her over also. "She be fine. She just fainted.." The cute doctor explained Law thought so.

~Next Morning~

You woke up in bed you blinked you did not see anything around you. "Was it a dream?" You asked yourself before pulling out bed. There was piece of paper in your hands. 'I hope we'll see you again tonight. -Law' You blushed as you stood up then heads down the hallway on the first floor you notices the Law statue standing there outside the Yellow Submarine. "Are you for real?" You asked staring at him you placed your hand on his cheek you wasn't tall as him. You boss  came in as he stared at you with a smile. "Taken liking to Law? Your friends told me your a Law fangirl." He explained little dose he know Law can hear everything even know he wasn't alive right now.

"S-Stop it!" You teased with a pout on your face before blushing before leaving for the morning as you returned home to feed your dog as you thought about the new job you figure this can be fun.

~Three week later~

You gotten use to the new job you love it. Fact you started fall for a statue how can you be in love with something that is not real. Statue by day and real person by night? How can that work out. After you got into a fight with Kidd stupid red head and hot temper he was he did not like the fact that Law was taken you away from him. "Law?" You called out to him as he was coming from the cafe with food. "You can eat?" You asked as he smirked at you. "You think I don't eat?" You blushed before shaking your head. "N-No.. I just..." He grabs your chin then lift your face to his he leans then press his lips against your. 'THIS STATUE JUST KISS ME!' you blushed deeply as he pulled away before smirking at your reaction. "Don't leave me Y/N-ya.." As he returned to his ship with his food. This was going be a  best job you have.