Corazon x Reader

You sitting in the bar drinking your drink as you notice a tall man with blonde hair and make up that made him look like a clown. He was after the devil fruit they had in the box she over heard them it's was Op Op fruit. You heard of that fruit it's was rare fruit the group of pirates was planning on selling it. The blonde man had other plans that when a bar fight started to break out you did not want stay you left the bar. As you walked away from the bar the blonde man came running out of the bar with the heart shaped fruit in his hands then ran off where Law was you blinked for moment.

What with him? You followed him as he was shoving the fruit down the boy's mouth. "He going... Neverminded." You notices the boy swallowed the fruit whole. The blonde man stared at you you don't look like a pirate or a marine. "Who are you?" He asked. "I just traveler. I'm also a artist also." You explained you had your art bag on your shoulder you was about to draw the winter land. Law stared at you with small blush on his face. "Can you draw people?" He asked. "I can, I'm not the best with live models." You explained.

"I'm Y/N, Who are you two?" You asked. "I'm Corazon, This Law." The blonde smiled at you as you followed them through the snowy areas. As Corazon give Law a letter for a marine you watched the small child head off to the marine officer only to return with a man . "Run! Both of you!" Corazon shouted as Vergo attacked Corazon in the face you grab Law then heads away from the fight. "CORA!" The small child shout after while the blonde man walked over to the two chests. "G-Get inside." He order Law was small child he had no issues hiding. As you placed Law inside the chest you stayed outside.

As a man in pink coat walked over to you and Corazon. "Oh you have a girlfriend?" He smirked at you then stared at his own brother. "S-She not my girlfriend. She just traveling. Leave her alone Doffy." He warn when Doffy explained everything to Corazon that he knew was marine you became shocked this dummy is a marine?! The man wanted Corazon to tell him where the fruit was. Corazon smirked. "Law ate it." He said before he was shot multiple times. Leaving his brother for dead he stared at you. "Do you know anything about this?" You shake your head in tears you did not know what was going on!

After Doffy left Law climbed out of the chest you was on knees in tears you had a rare devil fruit powers you really use it since you never told anyone. You placed your hand on Corazon's wounded body he was dying. You closes your eyes. "Fresh blood : Heal" You ate the blood blood fruit this allow you to create fresh blood from the snow as the white snow turned into red blood Law was shocked by this himself. "Y-Your a devil fruit user!?" He was shocked as Corazon's wounds was healed he was going be fine you on the other hand. You felt light headed you passed out in the snow.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Law shouted as he stared at both you and Corazon he did not want lost both of you. Corazon woke up as he notice you in the snow. "Did she?" Law stared at Corazon. "She saved you.. She was devil fruit user.." He explained Corazon was shocked as he pick you up then carried you away through the winter island he needed fine a boat and get out here. As he founded a house that seem like banned he open the door inside was warm fire and bed. There was two guys who seem like teenagers. "W-What do you ---" The boy stared at you. "Place her here." He pointed at the bed as Corazon placed you on the bed.

As you woke up only see two guys with hats. "Your wake.. I'm Penguin. This Shachi.." As the male placed a bowl of soup down for you to eat. "Y/N? Law told me what happen.. What type of devil fruit did you eat?" Corazon asked. "Blood Blood fruit.." You said as both guys stared at you. "T-That fruit is..." "Rare?" You cut them off. "I know.. I ate it without knowing it's was a devil fruit." You explained as you stared at Corazon and Law. "I have a idea.. Let travel together. I want go to the grand line and do more art work." You explained as Both guys and Corazon even Law stared at you. "Are you sure?" They asked together. "Yes" You smiled.

~*~

Years later.

You now 29. Law started his own pirate crew along with Corazon with him and two pervs. "Penguin! Shachi! Where my favorite bra!" You just did your laundry you know Bepo did not take your bra. You stormed out of the room as the submarine was under water they can't hide in many places! You bumped into Corazon who had your bra you blushed. "GIVE ME THAT!" You grab him him he was smirking. "I never thought you was perv cora!" You teased he laughed as he hugged you then placed a kiss on your lips. You two been dating for while. Law was little jealous he also had feeling for you also. "Where mine?" Law asked with a smirk. "You still jealous.. You child Law.." You giggled before kissing his forehead. "I love you both" You hugged both of them.