Kid x Reader x Law

WARNING THIS IS FUTANARI. IF THIS NOT YOUR LIKING JUST CLICK THE BACK BUTTON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything started out normally fact you're the second doctor and scientist in Strawhats crew you like to make different pills to see what they did to the human body. To help Chopper with his medical research. When you testing your own pills something happen to you now you staring into the mirror with this male part on your body yes you had an dick now. "Just great! stupid pills! I must did something wrong!" You matter your crew was docked at Sabody you did not feel like going with them to get supplies you wanted create some more pills for the future fights. But one of your pill making did not work out!

"I need  to hide  this from the crew" You pulled up your pants before leaving the medical room. You decided to get some air from everything just happen. As you walking through the area you notices two pirate crews walking this way. One was Kid pirates and other one was the Heart Pirates. You froze for moment before running off you tripped over to an tree root fallen into the grass. 'Damn it!' you pulled yourself up then heads back to the ship. Kid and Law notices you running off from them they haven't done anything.

"I feel something is odd about that women" Law said to himself.

"Beside the fact she ran off from us?" Kid asked.

"I think she hiding something.." Law smirked

Kid and Law followed you back to the Strawhats ship. As you slipped into your room you had your own room for some reason those two guys turned you on. As you slipped out of your pants your dick was enlarge. "Why the fuck!" You started to play with yourself you was moaning also Kid and Law can hear you as they gotten closer to the doorway to see you had an large dick on your body. "Fuck I'm going cum!" Sudden white liquid poured out of your dick. Both Law and Kid had boners in there pants.

"Should we?" Kid smirked at Law as both guys slammed open the door you jumped as you stared at the two guys who entered your room. "C-Can I  help you?" You asked. Both man smirked. "Fact you can hun." Both guys taken side of you it's wasn't long before Kid started stroking you then placed your cock into his mouth as he started sucking on it. "Oh My God!" you try not to make a lot noise Law started to play with your breast he unbutton his pants then pulled them as his hard member spring up a you started stroking his cock. "Hnnn!" Law was enjoying you doing that to him. You cock enlarged in Kid's mouth before you cum into his mouth. "You tasted good.." He smirked before pulling his pants also.

"Do the same to me" You grab his cock then started to do same to him as Law grabs yours then started stroking it. "Fuck!" Kid cum into your mouth as you cum all over Law's hand. "Let me fuck one of you!" You was begging to put your cock into them. As Law grabs you then lower you onto his dick your wet pussy felt good on his cock. "Damn it!" Law was trusting in and out of you as he placed you on your keens. "Fuck Kid." Law smirked. "Kid glared at him before you placed your cock in his ass the red head gripped the blanket. "UGH!" Kid wasn't use to your cock size Law kept trusting you as you started trusting Kid from behind.

Law cum into you as you cum into Kid. "Let me have her!" Three of you switch places. Law wasn't like Kid he moan as he felt your cock in his ass. "Fuck! I'm going cum!" Three of  you said together. As you three rode out cumming. After that you three fallen into the bed together. "We should do this again." Kid smirked. "I agree. But your getting fucked in the ass." Law smirked at Kid who was glaring at him again.

After that the cock disappeared off your body. "It about time that stupid pill wear off." You mutter. Kid and Law stared at you before smirking. "Umm Guys?" Around two started off that happen. "LAW! KID!" You morn their names.