Kid x Reader x Killer

A/N: Reader-chan is childhood friends with Kid and Killer, You ate the Fox - Fox Fruit you became an fox girl. You have fox ears an tail because of the fruit powers. You no longer human.

Young Y/N was running away with Kid's toy robot you taken from him he was angry for taken it his toy and Killer ran after you two. "Come on Y/N! give it back!" Kid shouted. "Only if you stop teasing me!" You shouted. "That not going happen! Childish girly!" He been calling you since the day you decided to wear an dress you been tom boy since the day you turned four. "KID! YOU JERK!" You shoved his toy in his arms before running off. "Did you need call her that?" Killer cough up him. "What she is! tom boy that wears an dress!" Kid stared at his toy, Killer followed after you as he founded you in the forest sitting on an stomp. "Y/N? Kid did not mean it. You should know him by now." He explained. "He just hot head! that what he is!" You shouted at Killer with an pout look on your face. "Come on.. Don't be mean to him." Killer placed an pink flower in your hair. "Killer? If I go out to sea.. Can I fine you guys again?" You asked. "Yes Y/N" He hugged you.

~Years Later~

"Fox girl Y/N!" One of the pirates shouted as you walked through the streets of Archipelago the pirates was scared of you you did have high bounty 500,000,000 in beil. You spotted an familiar faces two of them you notices. 'Oh hot head and Killer' they did not even notices you have changed since the day they left the South Blue your tail twitched and your pinned to your head they did not know you ate an devil fruit. You decided to follow them around Heat and Wire notices you. "Is that Fox Girl Y/N?" Heat asked Wire. "Yeah she have an higher bounty then Kid." Wire said with an frown. You smirked as you transformed into an fox you ran at Kid grabbing his goggles from his head the red head did not notices what happen his red head was covering his eyes. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He was angry both Heat and Wire blinked what this fox thinking? "WHO TAKEN MY GOGGLES?!" he removed his hair from his eyes only seen an color fur fox with his googles. The color of the fur look familiar to him.

"Get that FOX!" He order his crew. Killer titled his head as he ran after the fox who was running on fours from him. 'She can't be...' Killer smirked under his mask he knew that was you he did not want tell Kid since she was playing prank on him. 'She never changes!' he giggled as the color furred fox stop then transformed back into an human with ears and tail. "You should return those Y/N." Killer called out to you. "Oh you notices me! At least someone did!" You giggled before hugging Killer Kid can running with an frown on his face. "Why is she hugging you?" KId asked. "Oi hot head!" You shouted at him. "Hot head?! Only person that calls me that was Y/N! No one els--- Y/N?!" Kid was shocked by your appearances of an fox.

You giggled before placing his googles back on his head. "You haven't changed." You said. "Same with you childish girly." He hugged her. Killer smiled. "Y/N join my crew." Kid asked as both Heat and Wire was shocked. "You sure captain?! she attacked an marine base and killed everyone!" Heat explained. "That was your doing? HHAHA I did not think girly had in her to do it!" You blushed as your tail curled. "Stop it Kid!" You pouted. He gotten closer to you as he bits your ear. "KID!" You smacked him playful "That for taken my goggles. You foxy girl." He smirked. "Fine I'll fine your crew Kid. If you let me share your room." Kid blushed. "Whatever." You followed after Kid clinging to Kid and Killer's arms.

~*~

On the ship you love everyone even his crew you help out Killer in the kitchen at times. Most of the time Kid like keeping you to himself. Lately you wanted clean and cook for the crew Kid don't want you doing that. "Come on Kid! I want help!" You pouted as he played with your tail as he lay his head on it. "Nope my lover is not going do anything beside cook." Kid said. "Lover?" You blushed. "I love you Y/N" He kissed you on the lips as Killer stood in the doorway with an smirk on his face he taken an photo of them. "KILLER!" You and Kid shouted as you guys chased the blonde on the dock of the ship. "This be great blackmail!" Killer smirked as he ran away from the angry couple.