Luffy x Reader

You been part of the straw hats pirates since Luffy and others saved you from your home. You grew up in poor village it was under attacked by pirates. Luffy and his crew saved you from the pirates attack and made you part of his crew. You ever thankful for them mostly to your captain. Who you have an crush on for while. Nami and Robin knew about your crush on Luffy. They kept telling you to admit your feelings for him but the shy person you are you believe Luffy  never feel the same.

As you sat in lawn chair sun bathing wearing (F/C) bikini you can hear the boys playing around on the deck the sounds of water guns. Sudden you hit with splash of water. She open your (E/C) to see the person who got you with the water gun. It's your childish captain you smirked. "Your going get it LUFFY" you shouted before chasing the captain around the deck. You grab random water gun from the bucket that everyone had out you started getting Luffy. After few minutes of running around you dropped the water gun everyone was wet from the fight (beside Nami and Robin, Sanji) You had to the girl's room to change out your wet suite into (F/C) tank top and white shorts. Then you hear an knock on the door.

"Come in." You said as Luffy open the door staring at you with an childish grin "We need that again Y/N!" He wanted have more fun with you then others on the ship. You blushed at his childish actions. How the hell did you fall for an childish person. That when you felt an pair arms wrapped around you. Luffy buried his face into your backside. "Maybe next time it be the both of us.." Sudden your face turned bright red. Maybe it was wise to say it now. "Luffy I --" You cut off by his lips touching yours. "Nami told me I should tell you I felt about you." He said with an smile.

You shake your head only Nami. As you kissed him back. "I love you my captain" Luffy grinned at you. "I want you to my pirate queen once I become the King!" That was promise you give to him.