My Reality - Law X Reader

Normal high school student with an normal life how you wished to have an better life you been bullied through out high school. People would tease you for holding your favorite manga in your hands they torn up the pages in your book the tears stained your face you hated this life. That don't help you live on your own since you was sixteen your parents was abused with you. You try to live with your aunt but you did not want be bother with her you gotten an one bedroom apartment you even work an part - time job to pay bills and rent. But still you still wished for an better life as school ended it's was raining outside you did not have an umbrella you life your jacket at home. You used your bag to keep your head dry as you walked down the street in soaked rain your school uniform was getting soaked. As an familiar car came up behind you. "Y/N! come on.." This was your childhood friend he been there for you since the day you left your parents. "Thank you Jack!" You gotten into the car with him.

"I see those girls destroy your manga.. I'll get your another one.." He said with an smile you hugged the torn up book. "Thanks.. I would like that.." As you stared out the window you thought you saw an familiar figure staring at you this figure was hidden in the shadows you can make out his appearances. He was tall  man with an hat on head he rubbed your eyes. 'I must be seeing things...' you thought as Jack drive up to your apartment. "If raining tomorrow. I'll pick up for school." He said before driving away as you entered your apartment building you walked up the stairs as you felt like you been followed. "Jack?" You looked behind you there was no one there. "Okay I'm getting stressed" You mutter as you entered your apartment then turned on the lights you need make dinner and do homework yet. As you throw your bag on the couch as you heads into your room. "I'm going take a shower before I get an cold.." You said. "I don't want you getting sick.. Y/N-ya" You jumped at the voice you did not see anyone. "Great I'm going crazy now." You grabs some warm clothes then heads into the bathroom

Once you got the water where you wanted you sighed. "Why did voice sounded like Law?" You asked yourself. "He not real person.. Why would he be talking me?" You started laughing it off. "What funny Y/N-ya? I'll save you from this hellish life." The voice said once more this made you look outside the curtain of the shower there was no one there. "Save me?" You said as you shake her head that wasn't going happen you gotten out of the shower as you dressed yourself in your long sleeved shirt and sweatpants. "Y/N-ya" Law was calling you now you blinked as she notices an figure standing in your room. "W-Who there?" You thought someone broke into your apartment. "Come with me" He held out his hand to you. "Okay.. I'm crazy.. Law is talking to me and asking me to go with him.." You mutter the figure laughed before you was wrapped in a blue dome. "WHAT THE HELL?" As you vanished from your room.

You woke up in strange place cold steeled place it's was medical room. "I'm in the hospital?" You asked yourself. "You finally woke up" The man standing at your bedside the light relived his face he was indeed the real Law. "I'm not going crazy..." You started crying. "I told you I would save you..." He pulled you into his arms kissing your forehead then placed his lips on yours. "I been waiting for you.. For long time..." He said. "I hear your voice.. I came to you.." With an smile. "My reality.. This my reality" You whisper before hugging him again.