Reader x Three Captains

A/N: Since I made to 2K!! This going be an three part. Each one going have an different ended. Between Luffy , Law and Kid. You can choice the ending~

Since you ran away from your abused family you went to leave with your grandparents who only family members who cared about you the most. You decided to watch One Piece before dinner your grandparents like it when you cook for them. As the episode with the three captains fighting the marines started the computer started to go fuzzy then crashed. You try to restart the episode it still crashed. You figure it was an virus you frowned before signing then turned off the computer you decided to start dinner.

As you started on the chicken sir fry you can hear loud sounds coming from your room you did not think much of it since your grandparents did had couple of cats.

"Where are we?" Kid asked.

"I have no clue Eustass-ya" Law glared at the red head

"This place is cool!" Luffy grinned.

The scent of food cause Luffy to run down the stairs  as Law and Kid followed the strawhat down the stairs. "Strawhat-ya! wait! We don't where we're!" Law shouted as he came to the doorway to the kitchen where you was cooking. You spun around to see drooling Luffy and confuse Law and Kid standing in the doorway

"W-WHAT THE?!" In panic you dropped the spoon on the ground you bumped into the stove most knocking the pan over. 'What going on?! why is Law , Luffy and Kid doing in my house' the three captains stared at you Luffy wanted the food you was cooking. "Hey lady! where are we? What are you cooking?! I want some!" Luffy asked. "Strawhat-ya that was rude." Law smirked admit he wanted some that strange food also.

"Uhhhh... " You speechless Kid had an annoyed look on his face the look that would kill anyone if he wanted to kill you. "ANSWER!" Kid shouted. "Stop shouting Eustass-ya" Law glared at the red head. "Uhhhh." Luffy started laughing this girl was funny! "I think you broke her!" Luffy started laughing. "Stupid girl! just answer us before I make you!" Kid growled at you.

Oh your also part deaf also you  grabs the notebook off the table as she wrote on it. 'Hello! My name is Y/N. Sorry I don't hear that good. I'm part deaf. I have problems hearing.' You wrote down. "You seem like you can hear all right to me" Kid mutter. "Stop it Eustass-ya" Law smirked at you. "Deaf people can hear very little to nothing. She shy also.. You did not have to yell at her." Law mutter. You giggled 'He right! I'm shy person. Hungry?' She wrote down. "YES LADY!" Luffy shouted. "Okay Luffy.. You don't need shout. I can hear you." You giggled your speech was little different also.

"Ooo you can speak!" Luffy grin "Where are we?" Law asked. "Oh your in C/N" (Country Name) you explained. "This different then your own world.." You explained before finished with the foods you made alot you knew how Luffy's stomach was. "THANKS LADY!" Luffy started eating. "Your deaf right?" Law asked. "Yes. I was born without ear drums." You explained. "Interesting:' Kid smirked at you as he takes the plate of food also.

"Join me!" All three captains said together. "Me join your crew?" You asked in shocked  voice.

"I would like to know about you. Y/N-ya." Law smirked.

"Maybe you can teach me something about yourself." Kid smirked also.

"You seem fun!"  Luffy laughed

What to do now? You needed to choice one of them.