Strawhats x Reader x Law

Been two months since you fallen from your own world. Only people that knew about you being from another world is Strawhats. Luffy love it when you talk about his stories that followed in One Piece series. The others love your items you bought with you yes you can return to your own world thanks to an rare devil fruit you ate call Travel travel fruit. Thus allows you to go anywhere you please even back to your world you returned to your world for couple of days to do some school work today was to day you would be returning to one piece world. You figure that Luffy and Law  became allies you grabs your packed bag as you closes your eyes you picture the Sunny in your mind as you vanished from your bedroom as you appeared in the girl's room you placed your bag down on the ground.

"Where is Y/N! She would been back by now!" Luffy pouted

"Calm down Luffy! She will be back." Nami sighed at her captain.

The crew and Law was in the kitchen enjoying some food that Sanji made for everyone. As you left your room listening to music the song that was playing was 'My Heart Will Go On - By Celine Dion' You singing the song also. As the song hit it final lyrics you open the door singing the lyrics out loud.

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart and
My heart will go on and on

"Y/N!" Luffy rushed over you hugging you. "SHISHSHI! You still have an great singing voice!" He comment as you blushed. That only person that was blushing the guy in white spotted hat was staring at you wonder what type of song that was also. You removed your headphone from your head. "Sorry I would be back this afternoon. My stupid classes taken forever." You mutter as you joined the others at the table. "Oh who this?" You stared at Law who was blushing deeply about the song you just sung out loud. "My new ally! Tra-Guy!" Luffy grin. "Luffy.. His name is Trafalgar." Law just stared at you. "We never meet you know my name?" He asked. "Oops.." You blushed. He smirked at you. "Your strange girl.." You blushed yes you have an crush on Law.

After lunch you returned to your room to go through your things the stuff you bought back with you. Luffy was jumping up and down on your bed. As he notices your art pad he grabs it you try to get back you was blushing. "What this?" He open it he notices an very good art work of Law without his shirt with his tattoos all over his chest Luffy smirked. "Luffy No!!!" Luffy ran out of the room as you chased the rubber man through the Sunny you was throwing strange objects at Luffy as he was dodging them one of the object you threw was an Baguette you ended up smacking Law with the hard bread. "FUCK!" You shouted Luffy was laughing so hard. He blinked blank at the strange bread item he knew this was  bread. But he never seen anything like it before. "GOD DAMN IT LUFFY!" Law glared at you he figure this was yours. 

"I'm dead..." You mutter. He smirked before standing up he walked over to you you was nerves now. "What the deal smacking me with this Y/N-Ya?" He asked. "Luffy started it! He taken my things!" You pointed out as the others came out to see what was going on. "What did Luffy do now?" Nami asked. "He taken my art pad..." You blushing. "Luffy give that back!" Nami shouted. "NO! Y/N! have an secret crush!" Luffy  grin at you. "Luffy don't you dare......" You pulled your hood over her your face Law was now wanted to know what you're hiding he walked over to Luffy as the strawhat show the art work of himself to Law. "Oh" He stared at you with an dark smirk.

"I-I-I.... I.... BYE!" You started to ran off before you can. "Room" Law casted his dome over you then replaced you with the Baguette he had in his hands. "Uh...." You was speechless "First you smack me with most hated item. You have the nerve to run from me?" He whispered. "Unnn" Law was liking the speechless you. "Excuse us." He walked away with you in his arms. "Uhh..." That was last thing you said before he locked the girl's room and never came out until it was ready for Dinner.