True Light - Law x Singer Reader

Law's Crew founded an bar that dose an show this wasn't an normal show it's was singer who became very popular in New World. You just finished an new song you never sung it on CD's or anything just in live shows. Also you have an secret also you also an dark angel. No one knew about your race or what you're you  notices there was an full house out there you dressed in an very tight black dress that was silted down the middle. As the light went out and the stage light came on the music started to play as you walked out onto the stage.

Darkness, of white you can
Through the sadness take your flight
And become the wings that pierce the veil
Spreading strong and true tonight

Brought into the light at last
By the cold, exposing sun
I was granted freedom tame
To become the chosen one

You started to take the mic then walked down into the dinning area. Walking through the areas passed the tables as you sing.

Through the mirror
Night reflected
Miraculous to see
My soul threw away the mask that hides the deeper me

Breaking the wounded light
We reveal the other side
Where despair embrace
They share a face
Which will light both you and I

Law was drawn to your voice he never heard anything like it before! it's was very angelic. He can feel something was different about you. Shachi and Penguin just blushing as you walked passed their table with an smile.

If you're not satisfied
That you find you're sinking more
You can go ahead where the tail is lit
As it tries to fly away

Every trial
Cuts me deeper
The pain took at the knee
But I draw a little closer to
A truer meaning

The others in the bar was clapping and enjoying themselves. As you returned to the stage still holding the mic in your hands. 'Maybe I'll relived myself' As you faced the people in the bar with an smile.

Disappearing fake light
Be reborn a true light
Within these eyes

Breaking the dark of night
Piercing through the painted white
Cut it all away from yesterday
Till a new era's in sight
Unlock the the heart within
Let it spread its wings and soar

As you about to finished off your dark pure feathered wings appeared on your back You turned around facing the stage with your back to the people in the bar.

Rising up in flight
Through the night of white
And fly on forever more

You floated off the ground disappearing in feathers off the stage you appeared back in your dressing room. "Was that wise Y/N?" Your best friend asked. "Maybe not. But I wanted to show off tonight." You said with an smirk. back in the bar Law and his crew was shocked by your sudden change. "She for real?!" Shachi asked. "Those wings did not look fake!" Penguin asked. "I need her to join my crew." Law said he wanted you to part of his crew more like part of his life.

~Later~

You just finished up you dressed in your normal clothes with your (H/C) in ponytail as you walked out of the bar with your stuff in your hands. Only to bumped into an fluffy polar bear. "I'm sorry! I did not see you there!" You said as Bepo stared down at you. "It's alright I was spacing out anyway..." He said. "OMG you can talk! Your soo cute!" You hugged the polar Bear who was blushing now.

"Bepo! AHHH Why is the Angel hugging you!" Shachi was Jealous of the polar bear now.

You was cuddling into Bepo's chest meanwhile Law sweatdropped as he was seeing you hugging his polar bear. "Bepo? are you finished?" His captain asked. "Yes I'm. I was heading back until this women bumped into me." He explained. "Your that angel.." Law smirked at you. "Your only crew that notices I'm not fake.. I'm dark angel." You explained with an smile. "I can use someone like you in my crew." He asked. "I wish I can. But my singer job keeps me busy." You explained before letting go of Bepo. "I can use an musician.." Law asked again.

"Me an pirate's musician? That new one." You stared at the doctor. "Please. Join me." He was going give up on you. "You have three days. We're staying for while." Law said before walking away with his crew. "You should join them Y/N" Your best friend said. "What miss the fun times with my job?" You said before heading back to your cabin. Your best friend giggled as she followed after you.

As the night was getting darker you decided to take an midnight flight once your wings was summoned you taken off into the starry skies. You started singing again. (Lovers - Amalee's Ver)

Like a child who keep on crying
Let the tears fall without holding back
I decide, then and there, although it's unclear what awaits
I gaze up faraway into the summer sky

You're always playing it cool while you refuse to show your tears
When really underneath you are afraid
You pray you never will lose all the things you're holding dear
You've been trying desperately to keep them safe

As you flew over the seas you notices an yellow sub with the heart pirates roger on it. You sat down on an cloud that was floating by in the skies.

We've been through the worst of it, you and II look back on long and lonely nightsFrom this moment on you don't need to hide away when you are afraidNot anymore

Like a child who keep on cryingLet the tears fall without holding backI decide, then and there, although it's unclear what awaitsI gaze up faraway into the summer sky

Law who was working in his office can hear you singing he put down the pen he left the room then heads onto the dock of  his ship he notices you sitting on the cloud that was floating in the skies. "Angel-ya. That not fair.." He smirked.

"What I'm in the skies you not?" You teased. "Come down here." He order. "No." You smirked as you went back to your singing.

I willingly fell for their ruse with the words I longed to hear
They compelled the dark in me too easily
Though I swore I never would lose the one thing I'm holding dear
It is you, alone that I had nearly lost

Always scared of believing in anything
I forgot what it felt like to cry
From this moment on the wind is right by our side
It's holding us up high so we can fly

 He smirked. "Room" Sudden you trapped inside this strange blue bubble. "What the?!" You never thought he was devil fruit user! You was switched places with some random item and you now in Law's arms. "You cheater!" You pouted. "I'm not an cheater.. I don't like when my crew mates don't listen to me." He smirked as he placed his fingers against your feathers.

"I'm not part of your crew!" You sighed. "Why are you here?" He asked. "I like to fly around.." You mutter. "Oh really?" He gotten close to your face as he placed his lips upon yours. This shocked you this pirate taken your first kiss. "Join me and be my musician?" He asked. "She be glad to join you!" Your best friend said throwing your bag onto the ship. "HEY! You back stabber!" You pouted at your best friend. "You need get out more Y/N! Join your self!" Your best friend said with an smile. "Just what happen to me? Fine I'll join your crew captain." Law smirked he won this.

A/N: I might  make an part Two to this x3