Reader x Three Captains (Luffy Ending)

A/N: This final CH to the three captains~

_________________________________

Soon after Law and Kid left the kitchen Luffy was still stuffing his face with food. As you started on the dishes. Luffy stared at you for moment he did not understand why you can't hear that good he wasn't doctor. Maybe Chopper can help her! "Y/N! Join me!" Luffy shouted with food in his mouth. You finished cleaning the dishes as you stared at Luffy for moment as she grabs her notebook as she wrote down what she was saying. 'Are you sure?' Luffy grinned before grabbing you  then pulled you into a tight hug.

"YES!" The strawhat boy dragged you into the other room where Law and Kid was sitting on the couch with confuse look on their faces. "She joining me!" Luffy shouted as you signed her new captain was going be the death of her one day. "Fine Luffy, Let go back to your world." She said before grabbing her laptop off the table as she pulled up the site you watch one piece on. You founded the episode where the captains came from.

"I hope we'll meet again!" You said to Law and Kid before Luffy jumped through the screen with you as you landed on ground near Luffy's crew. "Luffy!" Chopper shouted as the cute doctor came running over to his captain then he notice you. "Who she?" he asked. "She our new crew mate! Y/N!" Luffy grinned as Nami smacked her captain for inviting random people to the crew again.

"Calm down. I agreed to join his crew.. I'm Y/N" You explained even know your speech was off. "She deaf also!" Luffy explained as Nami and Zoro stared at you for moment. "Deaf or not! She still lovely women~!" Sanji came twirled at you with hearts his eyes. "You can't hear that good?" Chopper asked. "Not really..." You explained with an blush. "Interesting..." Robin smiled at you. "I can do check up on you?" Chopper asked with smile. "Sure!" You smiled back.

As you returned to the sunny Chopper did an check up on you as he checked your ears. "You don't have ear drums.." He stared at you. "I was born without them." You explained as Luffy and others stood there outside the door listening to you and Chopper. "OOOO Y/N! You should give Sanji that dish recipe!" Luffy asked. "My chicken stir fry? Sure I can give to him." You smiled. "I'll cook anything for you my dear! Y/N-Swan!" As the perv cook smiled at you.

~Later~

You sitting on the swing that was tried to the tree you glazed into the night sky as the breeze with you  H/L and H/C. You sighed before hopping off the swing then started walking onto the Sunny's lawn. You started singing an song that was close to your heart.

Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings,
Once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory

Luffy was sitting on top of the Sunny's head figure as he can hear Y/N's voice it's was most lovely voice he never heard before. He notices you dancing as you sing the strange song.

Far away,
Long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

Luffy was shocked by the song he jumped down from his spot as he stared at you for moment. "Luffy?" You called out to your captain as he grabs hold of you this cause you to blush. "Y/N.." He started off you blinked he wonder what was going through his mind.

"Are you like Brook?!" The answer shocked you you thought he was going say something else! again he was too innocent to do anything about an girl's feelings. "I don't sing that much.. I just like music.. And cook yummy food." You explained with an smile Luffy drag you up to the Sunny's headfigure where he like to sit.

"Can you sing to me.. When we're alone like this?" He asked. "Sure captain" With an smile on your face.