Night Life PT 2 - One Piece x Reader

Been four months since you started working here. You had your moments with some of the characters mostly Kidd who like to tease and mess with you all the time. You think he might have a crush on you also. You notices one of your books was missing. "Damn it Kidd! Give back my homework! I'm still in High School!" You shouted as you chased the red head through the hallways. "All this studying going make you turn into a nerd!" He smirked as you grabs the book from his hands with small blush on your cheeks. "I like my textbooks okay?" You stared at him as the rubber man tackled you to the ground with a hug. "LUFFY!" You shouted at him this was be coming daily thing. Kidd and Luffy both. "SHISHI! I founded you!" The rubber grinned at you before letting you go as Nami and Robin watched from the hallway with smirks.

"Don't even say anything you two!" You glared at Nami and Robin she knew now two girls was with her and boys mostly with the three captains. "Back off you rubber person. She mine!" Kidd growled at Luffy as Luffy clinged to you as a monkey would. 'This again' You sigh as you notices Law and his crew. "Come on Luffy-ya leave the girl alone.." He smirked at you as your reaction on your face was too much for him. "My dear y/n-swan! I made something sweet for you!" Sanji came twirled over with a tray of ice cream and some tea for you. You giggled as you take the items from Sanji. "Thank you Sanji-Kun!" With smile as the blonde had hearts in his eyes as you thank him.

"Sanji.. Do you know anything else about that cursed coin?" You asked.

"Not alot, I know it came form another country. I'm not sure where.." He explained.

You wasn't sure what type of coin this was you been wanted to check it out. Maybe a picture she can get anything about it from the internet maybe. "Why do you want know?" Law asked. "I founded it strange how a magical coin can bring you guys to life every night." You explained drinking the tea. "I'm glad! Other wise you will not be here! It's get lonely in here!" Luffy explained with frown. She blinked she figure no one else knew about this secret beside her she ate her ice cream. "I'm going do some research on that coin to see where it came from..." She explained before pulling out her computer.

After few hours you fallen asleep at your computer you founded out that the coin came from the Caribbean's islands outside of the US. You wasn't sure where they discovered this coin. But you knew it was very rare coin it's was pricey also. "Y/N... Y/N... Wake up.." Your boss shake your shoulders as you jumped out of your sleep. "What time it is? Oh hello Boss.." You was half asleep he laughed at your reaction. "You can go home now." With that you pack your things then heads out of the museum. As you returned home going asleep for while.

As you arrived at work you notices your boss was working late this was rare thing. Maybe she can explain to him about the museum secret. "What are you doing?" You asked your boss started at you he was ordering some items for the gift shop. "Just ordering some new items for the gift shops." He explained. "Umm do you have a moment... I want talk you about something..." He stared at you as you explained about what happening at night. He stared at you for moment thinking you was crazy or something. "This joke Y/N? This not funny. Status can't come to life.." He explained with a frown. "I'm not joking!" You started at your watch it's was most time. "You'll see in ten seconds!" You started counting down to ten.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2...

1....

You notices the statue wasn't moving. You stood there for moment with a confuse and blank look on your face. "Luffy? Come on!" You shouted at the statue your boss sighed before placing his hand on your forehead. "No fever.." You blushed then shake your head something most of happen to the coin. "The coin..." Your boss stared at you. "What coin?" Leaving your boss confuse as you ran off where the rare coin was display at. It's was missing! Your boss followed you with a worried look on his face. "The coin is missing.. Someone most taken it." You pointed at the spot where the coin would be.

"It's not missing, Y/N.... I sold it to a rare coin collector." You dropped your bag on the ground as your stuff fallen out. "....... YOU WHAT?! N-N-NO!" You did not want believe only job you love was gone. It's was all gone. "W-Why did you do that?!" In tears your boss was confuse what was going on. "Y/N... I.." You cut him off by running out of the museum into the cold streets the snow was coving everything. "That moron! he ruin my only job I loved the most..." You fallen into the snow.

Back at the museum your boss did not understand what he did wrong. "Over a stupid coin?" He mutter before signing. He reached into his pocket he was about to pull out his keys he founded the same coin in his pocket. "Where did come from? I know I sold it..." He blinked as the coin glowed sudden the status came to life. His was in shocked as Law and Kidd came over to him it appears they heard everything. "Where is she?" They both asked. "S-She ran out of the building.. I-I'm not sure where..." Was this for real?!

"I'll look for her.," Law ran out of the building into the cold streets he started searching for you. "Y/N!" You heard someone calling your name you looked behind you. You notices Law running at you in shocked you stood up then tackled him into the snow. He blushed as he stared at you he notices you been crying. "Don't cry.." He brushed the tears from your eyes. You buried your face into his shirt. "I never thought I would see you again!" He give small smile before hugging you as he sat up in the cold snow.

"You'll always see me Y/N-ya..." He kissed your forehead before placed his lips on your. You slowly kissed him back. "I love you, I always... Statue or not.. Let go back.." He pick you into his arms then carried you back to the museum. Your boss smiled. "Sorry for not believing in you.. Sanji told me everything... This coin is staying..." He explained as Law smirked at you. "I'm glad." Law walked off with you to a private room.