Trap in the Real World - Law x Reader

A/N: I'm sorry! I write a lot of Law readers. xD He is my favorite character <3

Y/N was working on the artwork of her favorite one piece you just finished drawing and coloring it. You live alone since your parents died when you were just eighteen years old. You never had any real friends besides your white cat named Bepo. You decided to go get some food from your kitchen you left your computer heading into the kitchen as you made some pizza in the oven. As you set the timer. Your cat started hissing and meowing very loudly. "Bepo?" You called out what with that cat she notices Bepo running out of the bedroom something scared him. Suddenly you heard a crashing sound and then some swearing like 'God damn it' or  'Damn it that was a male voice who broke into her apartment?! you grab a baseball bat and slowly approached your room as you use the baseball bat to open the door everything seen normal. "What going---" As you stared over at your computer you notices Law coming out of the screen of your computer. "WHAT HELL!?" You dropped the baseball bat on the ground.

"Can you help me?!" He was stuck in between the screen and this strange portal. "Uh sure." You grab Law's hands as she pulled him on he went flying at you as you both fall onto your bed with Law on top of you. "Ho- What happen?!" She asked as he stared at you. "You ask me, you strange lady. I was just on the island and I appeared in that strange portal thing!" He explained what with him? he did not have to yell at her! "That portal thing is my laptop." You explained before sighing as the timer went off Law got off of you causing you to blush as you got off then heads into the kitchen then pulled the pizza from the oven. "Where am I?" he asked he was wearing that long black jacket as he followed you into the kitchen.

"In your C/N"  (Country Name) as you sliced up the pizza where they both can share it together this was a large one. "C/N I never heard of it." He said as he stared at the pizza. "Help yourself." As you grab some plates as you grab a slice of pizza Law did the same. "What's your name?" He asked. "It's Y/N" As you have taken a bite of the pizza. "You have a strange place. Y/N-ya" He said looking around the apartment it was one bedroom apartment. As your cat rubs against you purring. "Alright, I'll feed you." You grab some cat food and pour some into Bepo's bowl as he eats the food purring happily. "Yeah, This would be different to you Law." He stared at you. "You know me?" He smirked at you.

"Yup I do." As you grab another slice of pizza. "Do you know how I can get back?" He asked. "I might.." As you walked back into your room you notices the drawing was missing he came from your computer all right. Suddenly the screen of the computer vanished it showed blue skies the scent of seawater was coming from the screen itself. "I think I found your way home Law," You said Law smirked as he was staring at your stuff. "You're coming back with me. You're joining my crew." He said. "B-But.." You shutter as Law grabs your wrist. "I will just be in your way! I can't fight!" You explained. "Then I'll protect you then Y/N-ya." He walked over to the screen as he touched it you and Law vanished from your room with your cat in your arms into One Piece World together.

~Bonus Ending~

As you and Law returned to his sub the crew was happy seeing another female. Mostly Shachi and Penguin. "She our new crew mate?" Shachi asked. "Yes she is her name is Y/N" Law just finished giving you a tattoo of his jolly roger on your shoulder. "Hi, guys!" You said with a smile this caused Penguin and Shachi to blush. "It's nice to meet you Y/N!" They both said together you knew this was going be an adventure.

AN: Okay I edited it since people are getting rude to me about the cat. The cat is with Y/N