Ace x Reader (Lemon)

You been part of the Whitebeard pirates since the day they saved you from the group of pirates who was rookies to the grand line. Pop's made you the first daughter in his crew you went down for lunch you love Thatch's cooking you joined the crew for the food. As you walked in you notices Ace asleep in his food again you signed as you walked over you your commander as you poked Ace's cheek having him lift his head to stare at you. "You need stop doing that." You teased before sitting next to him before digging into your food.

Later that day the ship was docked at a spring island everyone left to get supplies all but you. You wanted take a bath before everyone gets back. You grabs your clothes then heads to the bathhouse. You looked inside to make sure it's was free there was no one else around. "Perfect!" You removed your clothes then walked inside the bath as your body sinked into the water. As you relaxed you can hear some of the crew members returning. You figure they'll not bother you since you haven't left the ship.

After few minutes you gotten out of the bath then grab your towel then wrapped yourself in the towel. You notices the door was half open. "Is someone out there?" You called out as Ace was staring at you from the open door with a blush on his face. "God damn it ACE!" You growled before throwing the shampoo bottle at him smacking him in the head. The raven haired male pick up the bottle. "I thought the bath house was free! Sorry Y/N!" He grinned like a child you sighed again you grabs your clean clothes.

As you leave the bath house Ace grabs hold of you pulling you into his arms. "Join me?" He whispered this cause you to blush now can you say no to this man? Before you can say anything he drags you back inside the bath house pulling the towel off your body. He stared at you as you blushed then covered your chest. "You must be a virgin?" He smirked before pulling your arms away from your chest. "Don't be shy~" He removed his clothes this left him naked. Your not saying your commander wasn't good looking man. This man was sexy. He leads you back into the bath.

As he pulled you into him then placed a kiss on your lips for while you had feelings for him. Fact you had a crash on him for long time. But you never admit it because of rejecting this not shown he have the same feelings as you do. He licked your bottoms asking for a open when you did not open for him he grabs your ass as your mouth open. He slipped his tongue in your mouth. Mapping out your mouth. He was groping your boobs as you felt something hard up against your thigh. He pushed you against the walls. You was in moaning mess now he placed his finger on your wet folds before pushing them inside you.

"A-Ace" You moaned out as you getting wetter he put a second finger inside you rubbing your clit making you moan you close to cum also before you can he pulled out. Making you pout. "You asshole" You reached into the water as you grabs his cock you started to stork it making him moan you rubbed the tip of it. You lower yourself onto him he grabs hold of your hips as his penis entered your pussy you screamed in pain as Ace rubbed your back. As you got use to his size you started to ride him. You can fill every inch of him filling you. He started trusting you back moaning as you both shared a French kiss.

"I-I'm close" You patted out as your legs was giving out on you. Ace taken change to switch around he was top of you. He started fucking you harder and faster. "M-Me too." As you bite down on his shoulder he lift some love bites on your neck and shoulder also. He shot out warm semen into you. You stared at him for moment with a red face. "I love you Ace." You fallen asleep in his arms he smirked before pulling you out of the bath.

~Two weeks later~

You not sure what happen. Blackbeard killed Thatch for the devil fruit. Ace was angry about this only you can watch what was happening with your boyfriend. He wasn't going rest until he take down Blackbeard. With that he left the ship on his own. You placed your hand on your stomach you about two weeks pregnant. Marco stared at you with a frown even Whitebeard knew about it. "Ace..." You did not have the time to tell him.