Hot Springs - Law x Reader

You and your crew reached an hot spring inn that was very popular in this island you notices an yellow sub docked also you did not think much of it. You decided to check in the inn for the night while your crew goes off drinking. You walked through the hallways with your towel on you wasn't thin person fact you in between you wasn't fat also. But you self - centered with your body. You just wanted to bath alone your crew knew how you like to keep your body hidden from others. You don't wear anything that shows your skin as you open the door to the hot springs your eyes widened at the person who was sitting there with an towel on his head. He had tattoo's all over his body mostly on his chest and his arms even his back. You started to blush deeply this guy was damn best looking male you haven't seen in while. You gripped the towel that was around you. Before you can walk back inside he notices you. "Are you going stand there or join me?" He smirked at you.

"I-I... I'm shy... Beside.. I'm not that best looking also..." You said staring down at your feet he smirked deeper. "So. Get in here before I drag you in here." He did not care if you was fat or even thin fact he liked the way you look anyway. You blushed as you removed your towel lucky the steam was covering your chest and your privates areas as you walked into the water your (H/L ) (H/C) was floating around on the water you hide yourself. "You really are shy are you?" He stared at you. "Y-Yes..." With an blushed on your face. "You don't hide.." He gotten closer to you he smirked as he notices the heart shaped tattoo on your back. "Your part of the Moonlight Pirates?" He asked. "Y-Yes. I'm the Captain... I'm Y/N" You answer him. "I never thought the captain would be this cute." He whisper into your ear.

"Who are you?" You asked. "That new one.. Someone never heard of me?" He smirked at you. "I'm Trafalgar Law." He answer you pulling you into his arms. "What wrong? You super shy or your virgin." He whisper to her since there was two of them in the springs you figure your crew was still drinking the night way. "B-Both..." You admit as he smirked before pick you up into his arms. "Let take a bath." He carried you back inside the inn as head heads to the bathroom he placed you down on the stool as he gotten the shower head. He turned on the water as he started to wash your hair you give an smile before he started washing your body with the soap.  As he gotten to the lower part of your body he can't help how wet you gotten. "Thinking dirty? Y/N-ya?" He smirked. "Ah~" You made an sexual sound this cause Law to smirk again before getting in front of you then kissed you.

He grabs the towel as he wrapped you up. "Do you want me to clean you?" You teased he smirked deeply darkly also. "I would mind.. But.." He pointed at the doorway where Shachi and Penguin was blushing at the scene before them. You blushed at the two males as you clinged to Law's chest. "Bath house is all yours." He takes you with him back to his own room your crew haven't seen you all night you never left Law's room.

~Bonus Ending~

You woke up in Law's bed you naked so was he. You need get back to your crew before you get up he dragged you back into his arms. "Don't leave me. Y/N-ya." He open his eyes staring at you. "B-But I have an crew to get too." You explained. "Have them join mine. I want you to join me." You shocked leaving your own crew for Law's? even know you did have many people on your crew you had like four people. "Fine. I can do that." You curled up back in his arms. He smirked at the prize he won. "Good your mine.." He kissed your forehead before fallen back asleep.