Witches - Law x Reader (Halloween Special)

"Damn it!" You shouted as you over do the cauldron you was doing your potions you ran out of the house with smoke filling through the windows. "Again Y/N!?" One of the town people walked passed your house. "Sorry! I'll try harder next time!" You frown before going shopping for some supplies everyone knew that you was witch on this island you wasn't secret about it only to pirates and navy. As you pick up some ingredients for your next potion you notices an yellow ship in the docks it's was day  before Halloween also your magic is stronger around that next of the year you wanted stay away from the town for while. With pirates arriving it's seem like you might need to protect the town again.

Meanwhile Heart Pirates arrived at the Fall Island. "This place give me the creeps" Shachi said walking beside Penguin who was agreeing with him. "The captains just wanted us to get supplies and head back ---" Bepo smacked into an invisible wall. "What the?!" The polar bear can't get through this path. "What wrong?" Shachi asked as he also smacked into the invisible wall also. "What the hell?!" In shocked he never seen anything like before he notices an women with (H/L) and (H/C) standing on the other side of the wall. With an book in her hands. "Go back! leave this town alone!" You shouted.

"She the one creating this wall? She devil fruit user?" Penguin asked.

"If she is she very strange devil fruit user!" Shachi said back.

"We not here to attack the town. We just want supplies." Bepo explained to you.

"As if I believe in pirates! You guys destroyed the towns before!" You shouted once more.

"She not going listen to us." Shachi said with an frown.

Back on the sub the captain was worried about his crew why haven't they returned yet? He decided to see what was going on. He left the sub heads into town only see Shachi and Penguin even Bepo standing there. "Why are you guys standing there? Just keep walking." The captain came up from behind them.

"We wish we can captain! This girl put up an  invisible wall!" Shachi pointed at you with magic book in your hands. "Invisible wall?" He stared at you for moment he notices the book in your hand wasn't normal one also. He heard about your kind before he never thought seeing one in person. "She an witch. She have magical powers. She not devil fruit user also." He explained.

"You heard of me?" You asked. "Yes I have. You must be powerful if you keeping my crew out of the town." He smirked at you. "Take down your wall" He order. "No go away!" You snapped at him "We been trying to explain her." Bepo said with an frown. "I'll deal with her." Law smirked at you once more before created an blue dome around you. "Your devil fruit user!" You panic as he switches the book in your hands with your witches hat.

He closes the book as the well vanished. "GIVE ME THE BOOK BACK!" You ran at him tackle him to the ground. "Stupid half assed pirate!" You growled this made him annoyed. "Should we help you?" Shachi asked. "No. Just go get the supplies." He order his crew before grabbing you then throws you into the air as you landed on your feet. "I swear if you hurt anyone in that town I'll kill you!" You warned as you grabs your book from the doctor's hands then heads off.

~Halloween Night~

You dressed in your Halloween witch outfit (points at the picture) you love to show off your magic to the town people mostly children you hoping that the pirates that was here few days ago was gone

You dressed in your Halloween witch outfit (points at the picture) you love to show off your magic to the town people mostly children you hoping that the pirates that was here few days ago was gone. You pose be singing an Halloween Song for this year Halloween Festival. You made your way to the stage as you notices there was an full house out here tonight as you thought of it those pirates did not attack the town fact you never heard screaming or anything. You thought pirates was all bad people who just cared about killing people and robbing them. "Oh Y/N!" The mayor approached you with an microphone. "Take it from here!" With that you walked over to the edge of the stage.

"Hi Everyone! I'm Y/N! I'm your friendly witch! With an fun song!" You spoke with an smile in the crowed was the same pirate crew watching you as the music started to play you started singing.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

You walked off the stage creating an magical twirl of blue aura around you creating blue shower over the starry skies.

I am the one hiding under your bedTeeth ground sharp and eyes glowing redI am the one hiding under your stairsFingers like snakes and spiders in my hairThis is Halloween, this is HalloweenHalloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!In this town we call homeEveryone hail to the pumpkin songIn this town, don't we love it now?Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

You grab an random person from the group of people you taken Law's hand as you pulled him up onto the stage with him. He stared at you for moment

Everybody scream, everybody screamIn our town of Halloween!I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a traceI am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hairI am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

You snapped your fingers as you made Law disappeared from the stage then appeared back near his crew. "She strange one.." He smirked as she was floating off the stage she grabs her broom.

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween!Tender lumplings everywhere
Life's no fun without a good scareThat's our job, but we're not mean
In our town of HalloweenIn this townDon't we love it now?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Halloween, everybody scream
Won't ya please make way for a very special guyOur man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King, now!This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin songLa la la la la la la la la la (Halloween! Halloween!)
La la la la la la la la la la (Halloween! Halloween!)

You flew off off the stage into the skies as you jumped down landed on Law's shoulders he grabs hold of you. "Strange witch-ya." He smirked as Shachi and Penguin was jealous about you sitting on their captain's shoulders. "I just wanted thank you for not attacking the village and the people." You said before climbing down off Law's shoulders you only (Height) your not that tall also. "Let go joy this festival!" You grabs his hands then heads off into town together.

Law blushed as he was being dragged with you. He wasn't much for fun but he did wanted you to join his crew. As the night started to calm down the firework show started you and Law was sitting on top of an hillside. "Y/N-ya?" He stared at you. "Yes?" You sat his lap. "Join me.." He asked before resting his chin on your head. "You want an witch in your crew?" You asked.

"Your cuties witch I never seen" He smirked. You blushed at his comment. "I try to kill you few days back." You pouted. "Yeah so? Alot of people try to kill us." He pulled you closer to his chest. "I want to you protect us.. I'll protect you back.. Join me?" He leans into you before kissing you this felt like alot of fireworks going off in your heart.

"Fine. I'll join you Law." With an grin on your face. "Perfect.." he smirked