Moss, Not Grass - Zoro x Reader

It's was quite night in your bar you own this bar since the day you father left to become an marine your mother died when you just four year old. You grew up with an family friend who owned the bar before you taken over it on your nineteen birthday. As you yawned you wanted close up early since it's wasn't busy in here figure you can use an night the off for once before you can clean up the an green haired man entered the bar he had three swords to his side one his eye had an scar over it. "Can I help you?" You asked as the green haired male stared at you. "Do you know where the docks are?" He asked he was lost? you giggled at his sense of directions. "After you leave here. Go south." You explained as the moss haired man left and went North. You clean up the bar and close it for the night since everyone in town knows you anyway.

As you walked through the dirt road you notices the same guy from before. Dose he have any sense of directions? you started giggling again. "Hey grass head!" You shouted as Zoro twitched at his nick name. "Oi! It's Moss not Grass!" He shouted at you he notices it's was the same women from the bar. "You have no sense of directions do you?" You teased him. "Shut up women! I know where I'm going!" You started laughing he was angry at you for laughing at him he grabs you by the wrist then pulled you into him. "You too damn cute. Show me the way lady." He smirked at you. "Alright grass head." Zoro sighed. "It's MOSS!" He snapped at you before blushing at the nick name.

You taken Zoro to the docks where his ship mates was waiting. "I told you get he gotten lost!" Usopp said with an smile. "That Zoro for you." Nami sighed as she stared at the young women who bought the lost boy back to them. "Shishishi! I'm shocked that women helped Zoro!:' Luffy was laughing. "Your grass head here founded his way to my house." You pointed out. "Grass head?" Luffy and Usopp started laughing at Zoro's new nick name Sanji was laughing also now can beautiful women like you give him an strange nick name. "Hey Lady! join my crew!" Luffy grin at you he liked you how your only one that can call Zoro 'Grass Head' "Sorry I don't see why!" Zoro glared at you before dragging you onto the ship with him. "For the last time it's Moss!" He shouted at you again. This wasn't going end well for him also. "What your name?" Zoro finally asked. "It's Y/N" You said with an smile before kissing his cheek before joining the crew for an party.