'Mile high club'

[ Y/n ]

I rested my head on Finn's shoulder, holding his bicep. He watched YouTube on his phone while we waited to board our plane. I lightly kissed his jawline for attention. Finn looked over at me and we smiled. He kissed my nose and pulled out one of his headphones. "Yeah?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "I just want attention." He nodded and clicked his phone off. I laughed and Finn pecked my lips. "You hungry?" I nodded and we got up. He slid his hand into my back pocket and held it there. We got over to one of the little food carts and decided on sharing a pretzel. Finn got it and paid the vendor man.

We went and sat back down. Finn ripped me off a piece and I started to eat it.

. . .

Everyone was asleep and Finn and I were quietly messing around. He laughed and kissed my neck. I let out a small moan and reached over to grab his thigh. He hummed and pulled away. "Baby..." He muttered sternly. "It was an accident." I whispered. "Go to the bathroom on the left." He whispered in my ear.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I waited for a few minutes before Finn came in. He locked the door and kissed the top of my head. "We're going to see your parents." I reminded, hoping that would bring me any kind of mercy. "Well... We aren't there yet, are we?" He pulled my sweats down and stuck his hand between my legs.

He rubbed my clit for a second before putting the toilet lid