'Till death do us part 2'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

TW: Sexual assault

[ Y/n ]

I stood by the lake and watched Flora. She drew in the dirt with a stick. I wanted to approach her but Miles was over there. I was mad at him.

I've been mad at him for what feels like an eternity.

Flora has been coping decently, mostly because Miles is always showing himself off to her.

He really shouldn't because it leaves him completely drained and he's always passing out all over the place. I'm constantly having to drag him through the grounds back to his room.

Miles waved me over and I ignored him. "Y/n!" Flora called. I knew Miles asked her to call me but I came over anyway.

I sat down and really focused on Flora. "What's up Flora?" She smiled and looked up at me. "I drew you and Miles getting married! It's a ghost wedding! OooOooh!"

I laughed and looked at the picture. She drew Miles with a large hole where his mouth was and I had a hole in my forehead.

"I drew you like when I saw you when you died." She exaggerated the word 'died.' Flora didn't have trouble talking to us about our death. She just didn't ever talk about it to anyone.

"Flora!" Miles and I glanced over at the new nanny, Kate. She was pretty annoying and nosy. She sat down next to Flora and looked at the drawing. "Who's that?" She asked.

"That's Miles and Y/n. They're getting married. They were going to get married when they were alive. Miles told me so."

I smiled and looked up at Miles. He was resting on his palms and grinning at me. "Marriage?" I asked. "Hell yeah baby. You in me, through life and death."

I frowned and leaned forward. Miles leaned forward as well and I wiped some blood off of his lip. That was a common thing, I would get cuts on my forehead and start to bleed out of nowhere. Miles mouth would just start bleeding. Flora smiled and I moved away from Miles.

"See you later Flora." Miles kissed her forehead and Flora quietly said goodbye. I handed her the daisy I'd been messing with and she quietly thanked me.

"Look, Flora, the wind blew in a flower!" Miles and I got up and walked away from the scene.

Miles picked me up and started to kiss my face. As much as I wanted to hold a grudge against him, I loved him so much.

Plus, Flora says it's been a couple of months since the incident. "I'm gonna do you so hard tonight baby."  He nibbled at my earlobe and kissed my cheek.

"Stop it, Milo." I grumbled not amused by his continued sex jokes. "Oh come on Princess, don't be like that!" He laid sweet kisses down on my skin and I started to smile.

I suddenly had an amazing idea. "Kilometer, we should fuck with the Nanny for not letting Flora visit the graves. I know we said it's good for her mental health but I still wanna screw with Kate."

Miles stood still. "That's... A great idea!" I laughed and he started to cradle me. "Miles?" The gruff voice was so familiar it was chilling.

"Quint!" Miles set me down and jumped into Quint's arms. I stood anxiously in my spot. I don't like Quint at all. Especially after what happened right before he died...

— 3 years ago —

I was having a sleepover with Miles, so far it had been super fun. He went to bed and I got thirsty so I went downstairs for water.

I was drinking my water when I heard a noise behind me. It took me a moment before finally gathering the courage to turn around.

I finally did and Quint was hovering over me. "Quint... L-leave me alone." He pressed a hand over my mouth and harshly gripped my boobs.

I whined into his palm, tears spilling from my cheeks. I fought to get him off of me as his hands slid down.

Finally, I kicked him in the crotch and he fell to his knees. I ran back to Miles' room and locked myself in the bathroom. I felt so dirty, so disgusting, so useless.

So alone.

— Now —

He looked up at me and I started to shake. I still remember the bruises he left on my body. Quint started to talk to me and I started to walk away.

I don't care how angry it makes Miles. He didn't see what Quint did to me. I ignored Miles calling my name and went inside.

I bumped into a figure and fell on the ground. Ghosts can't touch people unless their visible though... I looked up and gasped.

"Ms. Jessel!" I stood up and embraced her. She held me in her arms, calming me down. "It's okay... I know how horrifying it is to see him... If Miles is ever hanging out with him come find me. I like to sit by the lake."

I nodded and she started to leave. "Wait!" She turned around and looked at me. "W-why are you leaving me so soon? It's not even been a minute!"

She laughed and sighed. "I have things to take care of right now... I do hope you'll visit." I nodded sadly and watched her leave.

I could see Miles and Quint in the distance, roughhousing. I made my way upstairs to Mile's room and started to become distressed again.

This is horrible. This is horrible. I'll never escape him. I remembered when we died one of the angels told us that since we wouldn't be coming to Heaven, we could do things most dead people couldn't.

If we focused really hard we could have any of our most painful injuries become visible again. I closed my eyes and focused really hard.

I thought back to that night, going over every second. From the part when he grabbed me to the next morning when I discovered the bruises.

I opened my eyes and pulled my top downs little. Sure enough, two large bruises in the shape of hands marked my breasts.

The door opened and I quickly pulled my top up. Miles slammed the door and I stood up. "What the fuck was that?!"

I didn't want to cry but I just couldn't say anything. The tears started rolling off my cheeks and his face softened. "Baby, what's wrong?"

I couldn't say it. The words wouldn't come out. I held me on the hem of my shirt. "What's wrong?" He asked again.

I started to pull my top off but stopped because I couldn't. "Take it off!" I cried, dropping my shirt back down.

Miles nodded and came closer, grabbing the shirt. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he slowly pulled it up. He pulled it up until it was over my boobs.

He looked at the bruises, lightly running his fingers over them. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "Miles h-he did this! He grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth! Miles, you weren't there!"

Miles dropped my shirt and hugged me. "I'm here now. I'm staying here. I'll never let him touch you again, okay? He's