'All the girls swoon over bobert 2'

[ Narrator ]

As the other pack mates realized how much more their children adored Bobert and Y/n then themselves, they started to let them pester the younger couple more. Children were always around them, asking for advice on all sorts of things. All of the girls had a crush on Bobert and they all wanted to know how to get him as their mate.

They went to his mate, whom he married, and asked her how to get him to be their mate.

Bobert enjoyed helping the kids at first. Until he didn't have any time for his own kids or his wife. He got especially annoyed when they interrupted his sex, which was very frequently now. The first time it happened, in the kitchen, he let it go. I mean, he'd gotten a good one off so why be mad?

The following times it just got more and more invasive.

Bobert held Y/n by her throat against the wall as they made out. He kissed down her body, sticking his head up her skirt. "Fuck Bobert..." She whispered. Her eyes had been closed the entire time but she suddenly felt like she should open them... He moved her underwear aside and started to eat her out when she opened her eyes. "Jesus Christ!" She shouted, making Bobert stand up. He followed her gaze and was startled by four or five kids in their room. "Holy shit you guys again?! How did you get in here?" They pointed to the window where one of the younger kids struggled to get in for a moment before falling into their room.

Bobert had taken Y/n out for a date, the incident in their room slipping their minds. She smiled, taking his length into her mouth for a second. He rubbed her hair and bit his lip. "When I attack a bird should I bite the neck or the stomach?" Y/n quickly pulled off and Bobert pulled his pants up. They stared at the kids. There were only three this time. "Guys you can't keep sneaking up on us like that." Y/n laughed. "Yes we can." One of the kids snapped, turning his attention back to Bobert. "Hey, don't talk to her like that. She's a lady. Have some respect." Bobert scolded.

Y/n woke up to Bobert spooning her. She smiled and bit her lip, lightly rubbing her ass against his crotch. His hands grabbed her hips, showing her he'd woken up. She rolled over into a pair of lips. Her eyes were met with a pair of dark green ones. Not brown. She gasped and sat up. Bobert emerged from the bathroom, wiping his hands on his sweats. "I like your dress." The teen smirked, referring to the woman's lingerie. Bobert walked over, grabbed him by the collar, dragging him out of the room, and setting him in the hallway.

Bobert and Y/n resorted to a tiny broom closet and so far it seemed to be working. They walked into the living room where all the kids were sat in front of the tv. "Where's Vic and Oliver?" Y/n asked. "They said they're grossed out by what we're watching." Someone answered. "What're you watching?" Y/n asked. "You." Bobert and Y/n walked over and stared in horror as they watched Y/n's face contort to one of pain as he held her up and fucked her. Y/n quickly turned it off, walking into the closet and looking for the camera. She found it, and smashed it.

The pack sat at dinner, Y/n's hand caressing Bobert's thigh. He placed a hand on hers and continued to eat. All of the sudden there was a harsh pain in Bobert's crotch. He choked on his food making everyone look at him. He slammed his fist on the table and pointed down. Y/n lifted the tablecloth and saw one of the girls grabbing his dick. "Is he hard now?" She asked. Y/n swatted her hand away and picked the girl up. Bobert got up and left the table. Not because he had a hard on, because he genuinely was going to beat the shit out of someone.