'ChamPAIN problems 2'

Guys I know that's not how you spell champagne.

[ Y/n ]

Nick's wedding was beautiful... Yet the entire time I couldn't keep my eyes off his brother.

I haven't stopped thinking about him, crying about him, since that day. I regret breaking up with him more than anything. I truly do.

The after party was at their house but I needed a moment alone. I stood by Finn's door, just staring at the things he'd put on it so many years ago. "Oh, shit." I turned and looked at Finn. "Y/n..." He whispered. "Finn..." We stared at each other and I bit my lip. Does he notice my dress? When I was looking for one I only looked for Finn's favorite things.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss he gladly returned. He pushed me towards his room and I opened the door. Maybe we were both a little tipsy but not enough to not know exactly what was happening. He shut the door behind us and locked it. I pulled away and turned around for him. Finn unzipped it and watched as it fell to the floor.

I turned back around and pushed his jacket off of him. "I always thought you looked so sexy in suits."

"I know."

He finished taking off his clothes and I pulled him into bed.