'Home Depot theme song'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]

I walked into the almost empty coffee shop and walked up to the counter. Two of the baristas were screwing around, one had curly black hair and the other straight dirty blonde hair.

They stopped messing around and the one with curly black hair came up to the counter. "Hi, can I get-"

"My number?" He asked, winking. I rolled my eyes, a small smile peeking onto my face. "No, a black coffee and a cappuccino please." He nodded and tapped the screen.

"Who's the black one for?" The boy had a thick accent, making me want to talk to him more. "Me." I answered. "Who's the other drink for?" He asked.

"Why? Are you jealous I might have a significant other that made me go buy coffee for us alone?" He glanced up at me and leaned his elbow on the counter.

The boy placed his head onto the palm of his hand, staring at me. "You're single." He blurted out. "The other coffee is for my boss." I replied. He nodded and told me I could go.

"I didn't pay-" "I did." He answered. I smiled and started to blush, no one has ever done something like this for me.

I walked over to the other part of the counter and watched as he and his friend started making drinks. "He didn't ask me my name..." I thought out loud.

They made the drinks and I watched as the Russian one wrote something on one of the cups. He walked over and handed me the two drinks.

"I double cupped the black one because I didn't want your pretty fingers burnt." He winked and I gave him a blank stare. "Any attraction I had to you is now gone." I said blankly.

"Hey! No! Just look at the cup!" He shouted as I walked away. I got in my car and drove back to work with the two drinks.

I handed my boss her drink before going to sit at my desk. I carefully pulled the outer cup off the drink and started to look at it.

do u have a bandaid because i scraped my knee falling for you - Boris (written by Theo)

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little before tossing the cup into my garbage. The cup caught my eye a moment later when I realized it had writing on the bottom.

Call me ;)
XXX-XXX-XXXX

I bit my lip and pulled my phone out. I typed the number into my phone and labeled the contact, 'Boris'.

Hey, thanks for the cheesy
pickup line

I set my phone down and started to go back to work. I couldn't focus with my phone next to me, I was too excited.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Go out with me

What? That's not how you
ask someone out

Please?

Send me a pic

No date but nudes?

No!
Of yourself!
Your face.