'Idk boris'

[ Narrator ]

Boris stood at the foot of the bed. He felt like he should remember the woman he woke up to but he just couldn't... "Папа?" Boris jumped and turned around. "Папа?" Boris repeated. He walked over and put a hand on the kid's head. "Я твой папа?" He asked. Viktor laughed and rolled his eyes. "Of course you are. You've always been my dad."

Boris stared at Viktor with a blank stare as if he had no clue what he just said.

"Конечно же. Ты всегда был моим отцом." Viktor reiterated.

For some reason Boris was finding it hard to believe he didn't just pop into existence this morning. "Какое мое имя?" He asked the teenager.

"Блин, ты ударилась головой или что-то?"

"Что это такое?"

"Это Борис. Борис Павликовский. То есть мама, ее зовут Y/n Павликовский. Я Виктор, и у меня есть брат-близнец по имени Оливер. Что-нибудь из этого звонит в колокол?"

Boris shook his head and Viktor started to tug on his curls. He could tell his dad wasn't faking and was really nervous. "Okay...Go wake mom up. Don't have sex with her. We need to figure this out first." Viktor closed the door and Boris turned around.

He was afraid. Obviously he shouldn't of been considering they had obviously had sex last night, were married, and have known each other for quite a long time. Boris just couldn't shake the 'she's a pretty girl and I don't want to mess this up' feeling.

He sat on the edge of the bed with her and caressed her arm. She sighed and I could tell she was waking up.

Ah shit, what was her name?

Boris lightly nudged her and Y/n opened her eyes. She looked up and groaned at her husband. Why did he wake her up? She wasn't too mad though, look at how cute he is. Y/n sat up and connected their lips. Boris gawked at her soft lips on his. He didn't care what that kid said, he wants to fuck this lady right here right now.

Y/n pulled away when she realized Boris wasn't kissing back. She laughed and looked at him. His eyes were on her bare chest. "Trouble maintaining eye contact this morning Pavsky?" She joked. His eyes shot back up to hers and Boris completely forgot this was supposed to be his wife. He stuck his hand out and smiled.

"I'm-" He paused and Y/n stared at him. "Uh... Boris?" He said. Was Boris the name the kid had said?

"I know. You're my husband."

Boris laughed and stood up. "You should put on clothes." He walked around the room looking for the closet. "In the bathroom..." Y/n muttered. She was beyond confused. What was this dickhead doing this time? She watched Boris finally found the closet. He came back out with one of his hoodies and his underwear.

Y/n smiled and thanked him as he handed it to her. Boris sat down and Y/n watched as he started to pick at his eyebrows. "Hey, precious, stop. You don't want to do that. Okay? Look at me." Boris's hands felt shaky as he pulled them away. "It's okay. Alright? You're okay. Come here." Boris fell into her arms and closed his eyes.