'Special lessons 2 v2'

Just like a heads up. This takes place in the late 1800's (which I think is around the time the actual story takes place but Miles is 17 in the last story and like 20-ish here instead of fucking 10) So women (especially wealthy women) were never exposed to crude things like sex and stuff. They were taught like how to be a lady and shit. So that's why Y/n is literally fucking clueless :)

[ Narrator ]

Miles never got to finish explaining all things sex to Y/n. He ended up being requested by some scholars to come help study a variety of topics including physics, chemistry, medicine, mathematics, and psychology with other brilliant minds. He and Y/n wrote back and forth every second they got. Both of them remained faithful, though it was hard at times. Y/n had been introduced and gone several seasons turning down suitor after suitor.

She attended all events with her brother or her father and would take a dance or two but never engage in any conversation about marriage. She was the talk of the town. Every season she was the crown jewel and every season she spent the days ignoring suitors and talking about how amazing and perfect Miles was.

She had pretty much forgotten about sex. She never did touch herself. She was too afraid.

Miles, on the other hand, had. He missed Y/n. And while sometimes seeing a woman offering herself to him was tempting, he always declined. He wished he had just fucked her that day. So he would know how it felt. And so he could be sure it was him who deflowered the perfect Y/n.

He was bored of being smart. Bored of his hands. Bored of letters.

So he returned to London.

His arrival was unexpected and caused quite the disruption.

This was the man the season's jewel had been saving herself for. And he just... Shows up?!

Everyone assumed there would have been a letter. Y/n raved about big details in his letters to her help who would tell their friend, who would tell their friend, who would tell their friend.

So almost everyone in London knew how brilliant and amazing this man was. Not only that, he was as handsome and even more rich than when he left.

Miles knocked on the Y/l/n's door and stepped back. It opened and her father stared at him. "Miles, you're quite grown up."

"Thank you sir. May I surprise Y/n?"

"I supposed."

Miles nodded and walked into the house Y/n's mom came out and was startled. He put a finger over his lips and smiled. "I'm surprising Y/n." He whispered. "It's so good to see you! Oh, you're so handsome." Y/m/n smiled. "Thank you." Miles laughed. "Okay, go. Y/n is going to be delighted. She's practicing in the music room."

Miles nodded and walked upstairs. He opened the door and peered in. Y/n was wearing a beautiful dress. It suited her so well. Her hair was done so stunningly as well. Y/n messed up and groaned. "I'm never going to get this!" She whined. Miles quietly walked over to her as she started playing agin.

Miles noticed what was wrong and reached around her. He placed his hand on top and recalled the piece. "Like this." He mumbled. "Miles!" Y/n stood up and hugged Miles. He stumbled back at her force and hugged her back. "Oh! I-" Y/n grabbed his cheeks and started kissing his face. "-missed-" She placed more kissed on his face. "-you-" More kisses. "-so-" More. "-much!" Y/n placed another firm kiss on his lips one last time before hugging him again.